Accountancy Forum
Hope.............. - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hope.............. (/showthread.php?tid=8261)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Hope.............. - Kasim - 06-29-2010

Though my favourite qoutation about hope is

<b>Hope is for the people who do not already live with grace</b>

but still i consider hope as most important possesion i ever have or i will ever have

hope for good days
hope for success
hope for recognition
hope for love

and finnaly

hope for a satisfied end (last breath i meant)

so what are your views about hope?

Anamz1 me really looking for remarkable contribution from u

regards

- sensible - 06-29-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />Though my favourite qoutation about hope is

<b>Hope is for the people who do not already live with grace</b>

but still i consider hope as most important possesion i ever have or i will ever have

hope for good days
hope for success
hope for recognition
hope for love

and finnaly

hope for a satisfied end (last breath i meant)

so what are your views about hope?

Anamz1 me really looking for remarkable contribution from u

regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i think hope is everything....... thats it

- ciapk - 06-30-2010

Hope is the last and least option when we baffled after a lot of scrambles and exertions which gives us courageousness. So go for for the best always but get gear up for the pip also. Stop anticipating from faunae and start hoping from Almighty.

- ayaz1 - 06-30-2010

Well as they say, "Umid per duniya qaim hai".. So we can never deny the importance of hope, both from worldly and Islamic points of view, as this is the driving force in even the most adverse situations one may face. So if you have lost everything, but haven't lost your hope, then you've lost nothing.. So we should always be hopeful whatever the situation might be...

- yasir_live - 06-30-2010

Better If We make the Concept more Clear, Umeed zaroor honi chaiyay lakin Sirf Allah Ki zaat say. Kuch Log Materials per beleive karnay lagtay hain, Umeedain lagatay hain logon say aur kabhi apni Predictions say, Most oftenly esaay log bhataktay bhi xiada hain phir, Umeed Allah say honi chaiyay Aur Apnay Maamlaat Allah k hawalay karnay chaiyay.

Lakin ek Aur sachi baat yeh hay k, Umeed, Saber, intizaar, bay-busi......in sab kafiyaat main Dard bohat xiada hay, iss say mujhay ek Naaeee ki baat yaad agai Achanak, EK dafa mari Gardan main Chik-Chuk i hui thi to main Maaalish karanay chala gya to Dard bohat ho raha tha to Naaaee nay guttka chabatay hua Diologue mara k "Dost, zindagi ka doosra naam hay Pyaar Aur pehlaa naam hay Dard".

Regards.

- ciapk - 06-30-2010

Wa wa kia shaikspier sy chuk niklwanay gay thay -)

- Distracted - 06-30-2010

To me hope is a symbol of life in a living being, a person without it.... ( i dont know how he can motivate himself).
i think hope, motivation & inspiration r interrelated. If anybody feels it is not so, than i would seek an indepth point of view over all these 3 things.
Lastly, I think HOPE is a good thing; probably one of the best things in life.

- bizmen - 06-30-2010

Yasir ageed with you. I think keh dard is liye hota hai keh hum Allah par totally believe nahee karte (agar che hum kehte yehi hain). Hum apne maamlat kehne ko to Allah (SWT) ke hawalay kar detay hain lekin yaqeen us had tak nahee hota warna jab koi maamla Allah (SWT) ke hawalay kar diya and yeh yaqeen ho keh jo bhi hoga mere liye behtar hoga to phir dard kaisa? Hum raazi hotay hee nahee hain...

- Anamz1 - 06-30-2010

@ Kasim,

Hope you are fine and enjoying the lavishing of life.

First of all Thanks Kasim, for giving worth to my contribution by stating. It was really admirable.

According to me Hope is the most important thing for positive attitude in life. And for Muslims "Takdeer per bharoosa(mentioned in Sahe Bukhari)" (achee umeed) is one of the basic factor to strengthen the emaan.

Here I would like to elaborate it with the reference of two contexts.

First one (also I have written before on this forum) (mentioned further) is as in the pathetic phase of a man's feeling the most dangerous is the death of hope, one can bear all sorts of bad feelings (mentioned below) as they are timely But if the hope dies all these feelings can be for life time here it is

I don't know what to feel,
Heart is dead,
Mind Confused, Don't know what to do,
Feel sad for many reasons,
Money, Lust, Hatred,
Can't handle it all,
Eyes Crying, Body Dying,
<b>No sound of Hope</b>
Just quite, humming and
Distant echos mourning.

Secondly I would like to state one of the beautiful line for Hope

Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,--'Wait and hope'.

- ciapk - 06-30-2010

Gd, I hope ab aik nai book annamz py b anay wali hay Kasim ki taraf sy -)

- Anamz1 - 06-30-2010

@ Ciapk,

Hi,

Why would Kasim write a book on me? and I really don't know why he wrote that much on sensible? Really unable to understand! Might be she asked him to do so!

- yasir_live - 07-01-2010

Shayad kasim ko sensible kuch zaroorat say xiada pasand agai hay ) Bari baat hay pehlay sensible ki saaari posts parhi phir apnay pass baatain banai phir janab Ek final post intro krai forum per. I wonder, sharuu say aakhir tak kasim ko kitna time laga hoga. Yaa hosakta hay kasim ko aaj kal Jail-wail hui wi hay, q k aksar log jail main bethay huay Kitaab tehrir kartay hain )

Regards.

- ciapk - 07-01-2010

Anmaz

Hi,

What i understand is that when Kasim wants to write a book on a member he ask him/her to give his/her views about some topic. Then he make some judgement and after that he announces his conclusions. So, in this topic he requested you specifically to share your precious views, thats why i guessed that next target may be you. -)

- Anamz1 - 07-01-2010

Sahe baat hai yasir I agree wid you itna time... itni soch.... uhh.

Ciapk,

well you are right but doesn't it seems you that kasim is doing something fishy? )

Waisy ye wardah kahan hai me missing her.....

- bizmen - 07-01-2010

Anamz1 'wait and hop' three words hote hain [)]

END is not END
infact E.N.D. is
"EFFORT NEVER DIES"
AND if you get NO in answer. remember N.O. is "Next Opportunity"
so, always be positive