Accountancy Forum
Why not to make life easy? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Why not to make life easy? (/showthread.php?tid=8350)

Pages: 1 2

Why not to make life easy? - Kasim - 07-14-2010

Why we people live our lives in our natural style only?
Why don’t we amend ourselves to be more compatible for others?
Why don’t we share with our near and dear ones what we feel what we think and what we want?
Why don’t we become expressive when required?
Why don’t we appreciate others on small issues?
Why don’t we say sorry to others when we are at fault?
Why don’t we forgive others when they are on fault?
Why don’t we trust people that easily?
And so on

In shorts why don’t we make life easy by changing ourselves to avoid some of the easily avoidable issues/problems of routine life? As life it self have many other major/serious issues for us.

- ciapk - 07-14-2010

Due to previous bad experiences and some time due to ego.

- WARDAH - 07-14-2010

tmam "why" google py ja k search krlo.jwab mil jain gy.heheheheeh

- Kasim - 07-14-2010

jahan serious baat ho rahi hooo tum na he aya karooo
miss aflatoooon

seems like tum nay suna nahi
jahan baray baat ker rahay hoon wahan bachoon ko nahi bolna chaheyah

lol

- WARDAH - 07-14-2010

ooooooooooo thanx alot tum ny mujhko bchon mai shumar kiya wrna yasir n ciapk to dil hi torty rehty hain age py.hahahahaha

- Kasim - 07-14-2010

i have 2 edit a dailouge of famous t.v drama family front

wardah tum kab bari hogi

lol

- Kasim - 07-14-2010

abb plz no more lassi of this newly posted topic

- WARDAH - 07-14-2010

ly dus!! bna khud rahy ho apny her topic ki lassi or kham kha ilzaam mujh masom bchi py.

- Kasim - 07-15-2010

k topic related comments onwards plz

- WARDAH - 07-15-2010

ok maira ans to yes hai i mean mai to natural style mai rehti hon trust bhi krti hon mauf bhi krti hon sorry bhi appriciate bhi krti hon (izhaar bhi to veryyyyyyyyyy near 1) jo ni krty aisa unko pta hoga k kio ni krty.

- Osama Rules - 07-15-2010

Salam,

Well don't know about others but let me tell u about myself.

Why we people live our lives in our natural style only?
<font color="green"></font id="green">That's most convenient way I know.
Why don’t we amend ourselves to be more compatible for others?
That's never an easy thing to do but we should try our best.
Why don’t we share with our near and dear ones what we feel what we think and what we want?
I do that & believe that we all should do the same.
Why don’t we become expressive when required?
That can be difficult at times ....
Why don’t we appreciate others on small issues?
Requires lot of energy.
Why don’t we say sorry to others when we are at fault?
I do that.
Why don’t we forgive others when they are on fault?
We should inform them that what they have done is wrong & then forgive them.
Why don’t we trust people that easily?
Well,in a fear that we would get hurt or maybe had a bad experience before....

And so on

In shorts why don’t we make life easy by changing ourselves to avoid some of the easily avoidable issues/problems of routine life? As life it self have many other major/serious issues for us.

Regards.

Regards.

- cute-doll - 07-15-2010

Hum sub logo ko khush nai rakh saktey . Differences exist karty hain .Hum kisi ko forgive kar dein magar ye necessory nai hai ke koi dosra bhi karey .

- Distracted - 07-18-2010

Well it is said either you can choose to have praises or companions. You can not collect all praises and companinons together. If answer to all your questions is going to be yes than you can have more praises and less companions.
As far as i think, sharing your emotions with near & dear ones is a must and it is also a must not to share your emotions with far ones. As thay might get involved in you afterwrds as it is natural outcome i.e. when we sympathise other he/she develops soft corner for us.
I think a person has to be expressive a lot in the relationship of marriage, than with parents and sisters and also with friends. In rest of relations one need not to be....
To keep on changing ourselves for the sake of improvement is a very good thiag and hard to do. But to change ourself for the sake of others will is not a handsome practice as it leads to a hallow feeling if your relationship gets disturbed with the person for whom you changed yourself.
To say sorry is a good thing and at times it takes the sting out of conversation but sorry for the sake of avoiding urslef in not worth in future unless you committ yourself not to repeat the same.
Lastly, it is discussed widely on this forum about the practice of forgiving. But i'm always guilty of this crime i.e. not to forgive. as there are some serious limits to one's patience. what to do if the other keep on crossing your limits...... and at times you have to give punishment to teach other a lesson........
comments plz

- Kasim - 07-24-2010

Anamz1 and Yasir i have asked this question while keeping u two in mind
so plz u two too comment upon it
regards

- yasir_live - 07-24-2010

Well Kasim Dear.

<b>1)Why we people live our lives in our natural style only?</b>Banawat mujhay Pasand nahi Atleast Woh jo waqai Banawat lagay[D]. Natural Style easy hota hay to live with.

<b>2)Why don’t we amend ourselves to be more compatible for others?</b>
Iss tarah Zindagi bohat mushkil ho jai gi, Her kisi k liay khud ko Ammend karnay say Apna zehni sakoon kho jai ga, Jab k khud ko jitna bhi Ammend karlo Aglay ko kabhi sakoon nahi ataa.

<b>3)Why don’t we share with our near and dear ones what we feel what we think and what we want?</b>Specifically in my case Main apni Pareshanian Aur Dil ki baatain Sirf apnay tak rakhta hun, Lakin i Think Share kar lena chaiyay.

<b>4)Why don’t we appreciate others on small issues?</b>
Main Appreciate Zaroor karta hun.

<b>5)Why don’t we say sorry to others when we are at fault?</b>
I always say Sorry When Fault is mine. Lakin ghalti na ho Tu kabhi bhi Sorry nahi karta.

<b>6)Why don’t we forgive others when they are on fault?</b>
Well Dear, Forgive karnay wala main kon hota hun Mera Darja itna buland nahi hay, But main bhoolta kabhi nahi hun Aglay ki Ghalti ko.

<b>7)Why don’t we trust people that easily?</b>
Well Trust tu karna hi parta hay to proceed further in Situation, lakin main Dil say kabhi kisi per Trust nahi kar pata, Mujhay Yeh kaam mushkil lagta hay.

Regards.