Accountancy Forum
What about Attempting CSS exam after CA? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: What about Attempting CSS exam after CA? (/showthread.php?tid=8384)

Pages: 1 2

What about Attempting CSS exam after CA? - imdad1 - 07-20-2010

Salams..
I am currently at end of my articles At A.f ferguson my articles end this novemebr 2010
currently i have given three papers of module F second attempt..
i am confused regarding few things..

shall i go for CSS attempt..??

and

shall i get myself registered for ACCa? as registration ends this month??

Shall i do something else like CIMA/CFa etc??

and what about Lahore uni Bachelor degree??

i want to make best out of time ...
regards

- ciapk - 07-20-2010

Dear,

I will suggest for CFA or CIMA if you wish some changes in your career ACCA will not be beneficial being a related field while CIMA and CFA are quite different specialized areas. I will not consider CSS while plotting cost and benefit analysis as you may not be able to grow financially with legal means.

- imdad1 - 07-20-2010

what about the power followed by respect of a CSP in our society>?
actually my family has couple of CSPs? so i dont fit into them...i am the only finance Study personal in the family!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Dear,

I will suggest for CFA or CIMA if you wish some changes in your career ACCA will not be beneficial being a related field while CIMA and CFA are quite different specialized areas. I will not consider CSS while plotting cost and benefit analysis as you may not be able to grow financially with legal means.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- arsenal.gooner - 07-21-2010

aray bhai CA karlo wohi bohot hai.. CA k bhi kaafi bharam hai. bureaucracy has its own problems but if you really want to go in civil service, please dont go for the sake of power. go to work honestly and serve your country.

Adios

- ciapk - 07-21-2010

Sellout lgwanay k liay 4 guard rakh laina -) agreed with arsenal gooner.

- imdad1 - 07-21-2010

Yar CA ki bharam ko bureaucracy se campare kar he nahen sakte!!

it has immese power in our setup as Pakistan is a police state!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />aray bhai CA karlo wohi bohot hai.. CA k bhi kaafi bharam hai. bureaucracy has its own problems but if you really want to go in civil service, please dont go for the sake of power. go to work honestly and serve your country.

Adios

- imdad1 - 07-21-2010

and we have many comman subjects...

- arsenal.gooner - 07-22-2010

great. so you are basically trying to cling on power without wanting to do anything for the country. Calling your country a police state is like calling a girl a pros****. kuch to sharam kar yaar.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

- imdad1 - 07-22-2010

Jo sach hai tu hai!!

i never said i wont serve but its true that its currently a police state..

sach tu theek he hai always because i was listening to an interview of the pakistani orgin women elected britan ruling party chairman on dunya news

she said when ever the issue comes between a pakistani and a uk citizen i will always prefer a uk citizene she said that....UK will see what benefits UK in pakistan...

and shee was very clear she said....its true why should i lie that i will always support pak..when i wont...

and listening to her interview was shocking but at the end i said atleast she didnt make false promises...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />great. so you are basically trying to cling on power without wanting to do anything for the country. Calling your country a police state is like calling a girl a pros****. kuch to sharam kar yaar.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

- arsenal.gooner - 07-22-2010

oh bhai woh to british citizen hai. every citizen must support their country first. apply that to yourself. you are a pakistani (i dont know if you are proud by i am very proud to be a pakistani)

- imdad1 - 08-07-2010

CHalo what so ever..I Alhumdullilah Qualified CA withing Articles.. Wink

<br />oh bhai woh to british citizen hai. every citizen must support their country first. apply that to yourself. you are a pakistani (i dont know if you are proud by i am very proud to be a pakistani)

- arsenal.gooner - 08-07-2010

congrats.. best of luck

- imdad1 - 08-07-2010

Thanks Alot Brother
<br />congrats.. best of luck

- aamalik - 08-13-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by imdad1</i>
<br />Yar CA ki bharam ko bureaucracy se campare kar he nahen sakte!!

it has immese power in our setup as Pakistan is a police state!

<br />aray bhai CA karlo wohi bohot hai.. CA k bhi kaafi bharam hai. bureaucracy has its own problems but if you really want to go in civil service, please dont go for the sake of power. go to work honestly and serve your country.

Adios

Its all about personality type... some, very rightly, feel insecure in this Big Brother state... For them, the best option is to get into civil or military bureaucracy...

Others will be contend minting notes in flag-less premises et al...

Following instincts in life can lead to contentment if nothing else...

- aamalik - 08-13-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by imdad1</i>
<br />CHalo what so ever..I Alhumdullilah Qualified CA withing Articles.. Wink

<br />oh bhai woh to british citizen hai. every citizen must support their country first. apply that to yourself. you are a pakistani (i dont know if you are proud by i am very proud to be a pakistani)

I suppose AFF will present u a nice package... Stick there in Hornet's Nest...