Accountancy Forum
Abnormal Marriage - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Abnormal Marriage (/showthread.php?tid=8390)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Abnormal Marriage - Distracted - 07-20-2010

We often hear that a man married a girl too too small in age than of him. So we can say now it is a bit common.
What if the scenario is reverse i.e. if a man thinks to marry a lady may be 20 yrs older than his age... and that too a divorced one......
and let me say that he seems to be a normal man in all the other aspects of his life (apart than this)
And also he is not in love with her. But has a point that he'll remarry with other lady when the time requires so (owing physiological changes in ladies of around this age)
and many other factors that my friend has in his mind......

Kindly share what is the first thought that comes to your mind and what is the thought that comes after comsidering on this situation (as first thought may be that he is mental case lol)

Regards

- bizmen - 07-20-2010

if he doesn't love her, he is really mad, no doubt

- aukhan - 07-20-2010

The person is crazy, if he doesn't love her than he should not decieve the girl.

- WARDAH - 07-20-2010

is py jo dil kr rha hai maira bolny ka wo mai bol nai skti (so my comments reserved)

- Distracted - 07-20-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />is py jo dil kr rha hai maira bolny ka wo mai bol nai skti (so my comments reserved)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

But i want to seek your comments plz
the honest one
thanks

- bizmen - 07-20-2010

mitti pao jee...us aadmi par [P]

- WARDAH - 07-20-2010

hmmmm!! honest comment!! to wo ye hain k wo opr sy jitna sb k samny gud bn rha hai hmdrdian hasil kry ga k bri age ki khatoon wo bhi divorcy sy shadi kr k naik kaam kr rha hai drasl wo andr sy boht kamina hai aurton ko insan ni gaari smjhta hai k purani wali pr practice kr k hath saaf kry ga ta k new one ko drive krny mai diqat na ho.ulu ka daish!! (ab jisko jo mtlb nikalny hain is baat k nikalta rahy, ye mairy honest comment thy)

- imdad1 - 07-20-2010

if he marrys he should be with her for rest of his life....Biwi hai koi Nestle ka daba nahen jo Piya maza liya aur dump kardiya Come ON Yaar!!!

- bizmen - 07-20-2010

WARDAH jab tumhein ehsaas hai keh koi is ka ghalat matlab nikal sakta hai to kyon aisee bat kartee ho? doosron par control nahee, apne aap par to hai.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />hmmmm!! honest comment!! to wo ye hain k wo opr sy jitna sb k samny gud bn rha hai hmdrdian hasil kry ga k bri age ki khatoon wo bhi divorcy sy shadi kr k naik kaam kr rha hai drasl wo andr sy boht kamina hai aurton ko insan ni gaari smjhta hai k purani wali pr practice kr k hath saaf kry ga ta k new one ko drive krny mai diqat na ho.ulu ka daish!! (ab jisko jo mtlb nikalny hain is baat k nikalta rahy, ye mairy honest comment thy)

But wardah really this is not the case.
he is an educated, well settled person and i think so has plenty of good opportunities to marry and as far as i know. and me thak gaya ho usy smjha k bhai yaha nhe to waha kr ly, waha nhe to waha kr ly....... but us ka ik he point of view hy
he says y a man can not accompany a lady who is approaching towards end of her life and afterall how long a lady can stay in her brother's house..... so y not to marry and practice like this in good for the society as well...... ladies r in more number so men should come out to marry more than one......
what u think now

- bizmen - 07-20-2010

itna acha hai to phir zindagi bhar sath nibhaye naa!!! aur end ka kise pata? us ne kya malik-ul-moat se agreement kiya hua hai keh pehle kon jayega? by the way, kya un lady ko bata diya hai keh janab ke irade baad mein doosri shadi karne ke hain?

- WARDAH - 07-20-2010

is she agree to marry him??

<br />is she agree to marry him??

well as per him that lady has not much options left with her. and she allows her to remarry whenever he would want to........

- WARDAH - 07-20-2010

whats age of that lady?

- bizmen - 07-20-2010

tu un lady ki majboori hai jis ka yeh saahab fayeda uthana chahte hain...anyway, miyan biwi razi to hum kyon discuss kar rahe hain?