Accountancy Forum
My Decision: Doing CA after M.Com - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: My Decision: Doing CA after M.Com (/showthread.php?tid=8468)

My Decision: Doing CA after M.Com - shazy - 07-31-2010

I decided today that i will go for CA after completing MCOM. Right Now I am student of MCOM in punjab university and i have completed 2 semester and it would be completed in 2011. I think if I would throw my 4,5 years in CA then i can spend my remaining life easily.

So please Comment on my Decision and also give me professional advice.

- arsenal.gooner - 07-31-2010

bhai CA to CA hai.. it is an extremely sought after qualification. as you long as you are able to get a training contract in one of the better firms and are ready to spend the next 3.5 years on peanuts ( but will be great professionally), you should go for it. since you have made a decision, i dont think you need any further advice.

However, life can never be made easy even if you are a CA (kamran will be able to tell you better). you always have to strife for excellence to reach the top of your career ladder.

Rgds,

- shazy - 08-02-2010

yes i am waiting for the Kamran's comments.

I think M.Commer is an employee and and CA is a professional. Thats the thing i like.

- popeye - 08-02-2010

salam bro,
in my opinion you should decide after Mcom.If you get good job then go for it otherwise go for Phd rahter then spending your 5,6 years in CA.

- shazy - 06-09-2011

So ... I Am Asking Again After 1 Year, For Some Professional Advices About Doing CA After Completing MCOM From Punjab University. My MCOM Would Be Completed By The End Of This Month. So Please![)]

- Ali Akbar - 06-09-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shazy</i>
<br />I decided today that i will go for CA after completing MCOM. Right Now I am student of MCOM in punjab university and i have completed 2 semester and it would be completed in 2011. I think if I would throw my 4,5 years in CA then i can spend my remaining life easily.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Very good, just stay focused and determined during your journey towards success and the success will be waiting for you!

- lovewow - 06-09-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shazy</i>
<br />I decided today that i will go for CA after completing MCOM. Right Now I am student of MCOM in punjab university and i have completed 2 semester and it would be completed in 2011. I think if I would throw my 4,5 years in CA then i can spend my remaining life easily.

Very good, just stay focused and determined during your journey towards success and the success will be waiting for you!
I like fashion life and go to buy burberry bags and Cheap Marc Jacobs Handbags, the cheap burberry bags is ok.