Accountancy Forum
Firms Authorised by ICAEW - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Firms Authorised by ICAEW (/showthread.php?tid=855)

Firms Authorised by ICAEW - KJK - 05-22-2004

Have anybody any Information about the firms authorised by ICAEW in Pakistan? If yes then please disclose there names.

- smraza - 05-23-2004

Authorized for what ???? Why the paki firms supposed to get authorization from ICEAW???? Please elaborate the question.

SMR

- sumaaan - 05-23-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Have anybody any Information about the firms authorised by ICAEW in Pakistan? If yes then please disclose there names.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

No firms are authorised by ICAEW to act as 'practicing entities' in Pakistan... Therehence, none of your work experience in Pakistan would count towards ICAEW...

In simpler words, you cannot do chartered accountancy from ICAEW in Pakistan.

- Moon - 05-29-2004

A person holding ICAEW qualification is not allowed to practice in Pakistan in any ways, and the question of allowing practice by the ICAEW can not arise in any ways as the ICAP and SECP regulations are the gateway to enter for that particular allowance. Hence no firm of ICAEW is practicing in pakistan but in UAE ..... near to our country...

- Moon - 05-29-2004

A person holding ICAEW qualification is not allowed to practice in Pakistan in any ways, and the question of allowing practice by the ICAEW can not arise in any ways as the ICAP and SECP regulations are the gateway to enter for that particular allowance. Hence no firm of ICAEW is practicing in pakistan but in UAE ..... near to our country...

- khizar - 06-04-2004

Hi,

Which firms in UAE are allowed to train students for ICAEW?
And is it easy to get visas etc for working.

Thanks

- Moon - 06-09-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi,

Which firms in UAE are allowed to train students for ICAEW?
And is it easy to get visas etc for working.

Thanks

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

well you have to search for that, from ICAEW web site which is www.icaew.co.uk or search for ICAEW firms on google.com

Invest your hard work today for a success benefit tomorrow

- starshine - 06-16-2004

aoa

are there any exemptions available to CA inter by ICAEW??
and are there any examination centres in UAE?
and if i leave CA and go for it will it have any scope in pakistan ?

- Pracs - 06-29-2004

As far as my knowledge is concerned there are no ICAEW accredited firms in the UAE, hence no examination centres as well. ICAEW accredited programs outside the UK are run in Malaysia, Singapore and Bahrain. However in all these countries the program is offered to the citizens of those countries.

Try getting a list of Accounting firms accredited with ICAEW,.. I think they no longer disclose such information.

My information may be out dated, please correct me if I am wrong.

- sumaaan - 06-30-2004

As far as my knowledge is concerned there are no ICAEW accredited firms in the UAE, hence no examination centres as well. ICAEW accredited programs outside the UK are run in Malaysia, Singapore and Bahrain. However in all these countries the program is offered to the citizens of those countries.

Try getting a list of Accounting firms accredited with ICAEW,.. I think they no longer disclose such information.

My information may be out dated, please correct me if I am wrong.

There are ICAEW accredited firms in UAE.

- Moon - 07-01-2004

aoa

are there any exemptions available to CA inter by ICAEW??

you have to chech the following link for more details

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/newsst.asp?newsid=64

Invest your hard work today for a success benefit tomorrow

- Schuaeb - 01-01-2007

Livingstone there are no firms authorized for training by ICAEW in Pakistan

Shoaib