Accountancy Forum
FRESH ACA OPPOURTUNITES AND CHALLANGES - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: FRESH ACA OPPOURTUNITES AND CHALLANGES (/showthread.php?tid=8564)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Ikh - 04-07-2011

I mean if a person works equally hard in EY then? and what If a person is posted to a bad department in PWC? also how is the training different from EY?

also are these opinions about EY your fellow friends accounts? since from your reply it seems you have completed your articles from PWC.. Wink

- Ikh - 04-07-2011

Oh and one more thing, do EY people have trouble looking for Jobs once they pass out?

p.s sorry for the parade of questions )

- imdad1 - 04-07-2011

no they dont...if u r good..and part of big 4 u will probably with the Blessing of ALlah get a good job!
p.s its ok...its m duty to answer!

- Dard - 04-08-2011

Names do matter, because those names have a reputation for quality.
If you are in one of BIG FOUR firms, it's good, except Deloitte. I heard it's condition in Pakistan isn't that good.

- mini - 04-08-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Names do matter, because those names have a reputation for quality.
If you are in one of BIG FOUR firms, it's good, except Deloitte. I heard it's condition in Pakistan isn't that good.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

whys that? deloitte itna badnaam kyun hai lol

- Dard - 04-08-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mini</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Names do matter, because those names have a reputation for quality.

whys that? deloitte itna badnaam kyun hai lol
It's partners had some issues between them.

- imdad1 - 08-01-2011

Well in my view and in public opinion in common is that A.F ferguson is the best firm in Pakistan. however if u move to Middle east clientele of EY and KPMG is far more than Pwc and delliote.In terms of training prospects, Pakistan based firms training is much much better as campared to M.E, in other words if we say there is no camparision between two, i think it would be appropriate.

- jahanzaib dilawer - 08-10-2011

Assalam o Alaikum. If you are CA qualified than why are you going to acca which is equivalent to CA inter after all you have completed CA. I will suggest you to go to much more better certification, first that you mentioned ICAEW than more acclaimed certification these days they are CIMA, CFA. I have seen mostly CAs are going to CFA. CA and ACMA are similar cadre in different field. So go for CIMA and CFA, I am an MBA (Finance) and looking forward for CIMA or CIA. Anyways I wish best of luck to both of us in our choice.

- imdad1 - 08-12-2011

Thanks Jahanzaib over the course of time i changed my mind and got registerd for icaew and cfa...as u mentioned..
Anyways thanks