Accountancy Forum
Cold feet or On your toes... - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Cold feet or On your toes... (/showthread.php?tid=8675)

Cold feet or On your toes... - aamalik - 08-30-2010

Less than 12 Hours to go and we will be waiting for distribution of papers at ICAP Houses...

Am not exactly nervy but surely lots of anticipation there...

Do post heres how u feel and after the paper, how did it go, if you are freak enough to be here this week!

- raza 123 - 08-30-2010

Best Of Luck !!!

- aamalik - 09-04-2010

Over with exams... This Autumn papers were easier... Alteast Mod B

One thing I absolutely love about ICAP (o) is that they wrap up exams swiftly...

- cowsgonemadd - 09-04-2010

yo bud
I took module B and QT ( yeah lol i scrapped a refer in QT in my first attempt and A in english) papers this session and boy was it a nerve wrecking experience! once more, ICAP displayed its uncanny knack of asking stuff you left out. and im going to have to disagree with you there, papers were not easy at all, not QT, not accounting. Law was the only paper I found "'easy" cant say anything bout eco cause thankfully im exempted from ECO. How'd the accounting paper go bro? You really had to apply yourself to work out what to do. mad respect from me to those who pass all 3 in their first attempt and to the one that gets merit in accounting, dude will go far.
But more than anything, I'm really worried about failing QT again. Not only I'd lose 6 months, I dunno if i will be able to face anyone out of shame
BTW aamir you or anyone else who is up for a good chat and would like to go over the paper with me can find my Yahoo IM in my profile
and o yeah good luck for the result..wish me luck cause i need it
cheers!

- cowsgonemadd - 09-04-2010

and i doubt i will manage a goods night sleep til nov 16

- aamalik - 09-05-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cowsgonemadd</i>
<br />yo bud
I took module B and QT ( yeah lol i scrapped a refer in QT in my first attempt and A in english) papers this session and boy was it a nerve wrecking experience! once more, ICAP displayed its uncanny knack of asking stuff you left out. and im going to have to disagree with you there, papers were not easy at all, not QT, not accounting. Law was the only paper I found "'easy" cant say anything bout eco cause thankfully im exempted from ECO. How'd the accounting paper go bro? You really had to apply yourself to work out what to do. mad respect from me to those who pass all 3 in their first attempt and to the one that gets merit in accounting, dude will go far.
But more than anything, I'm really worried about failing QT again. Not only I'd lose 6 months, I dunno if i will be able to face anyone out of shame
BTW aamir you or anyone else who is up for a good chat and would like to go over the paper with me can find my Yahoo IM in my profile
and o yeah good luck for the result..wish me luck cause i need it
cheers!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Salam

Infact my statement was based, primarily, on Eco and Law...
As for IFA, I fudged it up at ICAP House due to pressure but Paper wasn't hard except that I was really expecting Control, CFS and Branch... Partnership, Rectification and Accounting Concepts were easy... U must gave have had problem in Depreciation, BRS or Single Entry... Cant say much about QT, got through it in Spring...

Anyway, let the morning of Nov 16 dawn...
Till then, Give Ur best to Mod C D

- aamalik - 09-05-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cowsgonemadd</i>
<br />and i doubt i will manage a goods night sleep til nov 16

And welcome to the forum... And have sound sleeps the new ICAP rule will ensure you getting only 'partial' backloads, if any P

- cowsgonemadd - 09-05-2010

yeah lol BRS wasnt that hard, now that I had another look at it when I got back home. but in exam conditions, mind doesnt work the right way..lol.
I found partnership and recitifcation slightly tricky, but took on single entry and depri somewhat better than other questions because I had prepared them a lot.

- aamalik - 09-10-2010

<br />yeah lol BRS wasnt that hard, now that I had another look at it when I got back home. but in exam conditions, mind doesnt work the right way..lol.
I found partnership and recitifcation slightly tricky, but took on single entry and depri somewhat better than other questions because I had prepared them a lot.

Done's done... Time for Prayers now!