Accountancy Forum
Quote of the Day - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Quote of the Day (/showthread.php?tid=8701)

- Moamar Qazafi - 08-11-2011

Do not believe that he who seeks to comfort you, lives untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good. His life has much difficulty. Were it otherwise he would never have been able to find those words.
- Rainer Maria Rilke

- olympia - 08-11-2011

How can I believe when "lie" just lies in the centre of "believe", How can I love when there is "over"in "lover", How can I be friends with any1 when we know "end" is there in"friend" How can I trust any1 when there is"rust" in "trust", How can I live a life when there is"if" in "life", But.. Allah has "All" in Him! Therefore I "trust","love" n "believe" n Allah being the best "friend" in life.

- Moamar Qazafi - 08-12-2011

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

-Mark Twain

- Moamar Qazafi - 08-13-2011

Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- Moamar Qazafi - 08-15-2011

The first and the foremost thing that I would like to emphasize is this, re-member that you are now a Sovereign Legislative body and you have got all the powers. It, therefore, places on you the gravest responsibility as to how you should take your decisions.

- Muhammad Ali Jinnah

- Moamar Qazafi - 08-15-2011

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved

- Moamar Qazafi - 08-16-2011

What we do matters to us. Work may not be the most important thing in our lives or the only thing. We may work because we must, but we still want to love, to feel pride in, to respect ourselves for what we do and to make a difference.

- Sara Ann Friedman

- Moamar Qazafi - 08-17-2011

When I go into the garden with a spade, and dig a bed, I feel such exhilaration and health that I discover that I have been defrauding myself all this time in letting others do for me what I should have done with my own hands.

- olympia - 08-22-2011

"Khush mizaji hamesha khoobsurti ki kami ko poora kr deti hai,
Laykin
Khoobsurti khush mizaji ki kami ko poora nahi kr sakti" (Hazrat Ali a.s)

- aliraza947 - 09-01-2011

"agar kisi insan ki qeemat lgani ho tou us ki ehsas-e-zimadari se lgao jitna us me ehsas-e-zimadari ho ga wo utna hi qeemti ho ga" HAZRAT ALI

- aaravkamr - 09-24-2011

hi,,
They remains with u forever,?

- BILAL.SARDAR - 09-27-2011

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”

- olympia - 10-01-2011

Mujhy jannat Sy Zyada Masjid May Bythna Acha Lgta Hai Kyon K jannat May Mera Naffs Khush Ho Ga jab K Masjid May Mera RAB Khush Ho Ga. (Hazrat Ali a.s)

- aliraza947 - 10-02-2011

"Jiska raabta
khuda ke saath ho wo naakaam nahi hota

Naakaam wo
hota hai Jiski
umeedein
duniya se
waabasta hon" HAZRAT ALI(A.S)

- aliraza947 - 11-14-2011

"tumhary andr agr fasahat mojod hy phr bi bohat se muqamat par khamoshi tumhari madadgar ho gi" HAZRAT ALI