Accountancy Forum
Module C walo! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Module C walo! (/showthread.php?tid=8714)

Pages: 1 2

Module C walo! - Fahad01 - 09-07-2010

Papers kaise Hoay?

- cowsgonemadd - 09-07-2010

didnt take mod C exams but i like the thread title lol made me chuckle

- cute-doll - 09-11-2010

Fahad aap ne topic ka nam to aisa rkha hua hai ke jaisey aap bhot bari annoucement karna chahtey hun . but jab topic mein ja kar check karo to kuch bhi nai

- zahid 13456 - 09-12-2010

AOA!
i have recently started MOd c my question to you guyz is, do we really need a teacher for BCBS and taxation??

- VITAL - 09-12-2010

It all depends on you. You can do yourself like many others do and did.
Just purchase almost all books recommended by ICAP and start studying. Of course you will require some guidance while studying

- zahid 13456 - 09-12-2010

thanks VITAL for your guidance.

- Fahad01 - 09-14-2010

@cute-doll Ms main ne subject is liye aisa likha tha k koi reply kre. Magar pher b kisi Mod C wale ne reply nhe kiya.

@zahid 13456 I recommend you take Classes for Taxation. Yes one can prepare BCBS without taking classes.But do consult your seniors regarding approach for preparation

- WARDAH - 09-14-2010

fahad ..... cute doll he ni she hai . yum ny ainwain usko sir keh dia.by the way tumhara topic title prh k mujhy marhoon star muhammah ali yaad agae wo bhi kuch isi andaz mai bola krty ty "dunyaa walooo" )

- zahid 13456 - 09-15-2010

ICAP recommended 3 or 4 books for taxation which would you think is better for preparation?

- VITAL - 09-15-2010

Synopsis and Khalid Petiwala

KP includes original income tax ordinance and rules & sales tax act and rules. So there is no such need to purchase S A Salam.

Keep one thing in mind
These two books should be for tax year 2011/based on Finance Act 2010.

- aamalik - 09-16-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zahid 13456</i>
<br />AOA!
i have recently started MOd c my question to you guyz is, do we really need a teacher for BCBS and taxation??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ought not to take one will handicap u for further studies as they will only get tougher

- zahid 13456 - 09-20-2010

hai!
i have already studied first 4 chapters of BCBS of PBP and also past paper.At the end i found that i can do this subject by selfstudy but the thing i'm worry about TAXATION because i have no idea about this subject.i compared the ICAP syllabus with the actual ordinance in khalid retiwala's book and found confusion.anyone can give me overview of this subject how to study and what to study?
i really in great confusion.if anyone give me their yahoo ID and contact NO will be really appreciating.i'll take only a tick of you but will help me alot.

- VITAL - 09-20-2010

So you did not purchase Synopsis

- zahid 13456 - 09-21-2010

today i studied synopsis and never knew that it is such a nice book.my question is
it seems more theoretical subject because in synopsis they explained tax ordinance more briefly.a senior student told me "RATTA" is the key to pass this subject?
also seen some numerical problem from where should i practice them?

those books you recommended me where found very helpful .thanks

- zahid 13456 - 09-22-2010

1.senior is the student of mod E in the institution from where i have done my mod b and also tax teacher of 'SKANS Institution ' said that whole mod c is on 'RATTA' (he is ACA).
2.numerical type question like 'computation of tax income and tax liability of members' and 'sales tax liability computation'(l have seen in past paper spring 2010)