Accountancy Forum
Replies for the period ending Aug 09 to Sep 16 - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Replies for the period ending Aug 09 to Sep 16 (/showthread.php?tid=8754)

Pages: 1 2 3

- WARDAH - 09-23-2010

atay jatay jo milta hai
tumsa lgta haiii
hum to pagal ho jain gy aisa lgta hai
hooooooooooooo

- Anamz1 - 09-24-2010

Dear Kasim,

I am really sorry as I have been soooooooooooooooooooooo bizi from few days and might be for next few days as well. therefore didn't replied you. but will soon Inshallah. Waisy you tried after reading my "Bhashan" or generally?

Aur kon sy question?

- ciapk - 09-24-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Namia Beera</i>
<br />lo CIAPK BHAYYA
me E-mail karti kon saa hu jo ap jawaab do ge =))
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Aiman no email from your side

- Kasim - 09-24-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br />Dear Kasim,

<b>I am really sorry as I have been soooooooooooooooooooooo bizi from few days and might be for next few days as well</b>. therefore didn't replied you. but will soon Inshallah. Waisy you tried after reading my "Bhashan" or generally?

Aur kon sy question?

means we will have to hear ur songs in days to come toooo?
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Aye Anam
Yeah zulm na ker
gairooon pay karam
appnoo pay sitam
(yeah gannay gairoon ko he sunaaya karoo plz lol)

k serious yes i do have alot of questions
will ask in days to come
am trying to concentrate
however seems like i will have to ask help in same field from some one else too then will adopt easy way lolz

Ciapk bhai tum bhi koi choti motti excuse ker looooooooo
ya phir bad manners main kuch likhoon lolz

- ciapk - 09-24-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Ji Kasim,

Main ny bait ki hoi hay but in my case bait ka yay matlab nahin hay k ankhain bnd kr sari batain man laina. Hr wo baat jo Allah or Allah k Rasool SW k ihkamat k mutabiq hay ameer ki wohi baat mani jaa skti hay n ager koi aisa hukm ho jo Sunnat sy sabit nahi us main koi itaat nai hay. as Ameer b insan hain ghalti kr sktay hain so will be positive debate to convince to do or not to do.

Well dear i have taken ur id as i needed to discuss some things about above post of urs but u always seems busy there
anyway let me ask same at here

app nay bait kahan kee howi hay?
app k peer shb ka silsala koon sa hay?
agger mind na karain tu mijhay un ka source of income bhi bata dijeah ga
and

app nay kaha hay ameer ki baat Quran n Sunnah k against hoo tu mannah lazmi nahi hay

my point of view is bit different in this regard

i think so k Ameer app ko koi aisa kaam/baat nahi keh sakta agger app ko kuch apprently aisa lag raha hoo tu woe app ki apni na samjhi hay (otherwise app ka Ameer hi kamil nahi hay (kamil means only this k Sunnat or Quran ko follow kernay wala ))

and remaining i think so k agger kahin pay bait ki ho tu saoch samjh ker kerni chahyeah and ous k baad ankhain band ker k Ameer ki attaat honi chahyeah.

plz dont mind any of the above question

regards

Dear Kasim.

I have choosen Hafiz Akif Saeed as an ameer belonging to Tanzeem e Islami, he earns being editor of various publication and serving as a teacher in relgious acadamies.

As for as your point of view is concerend, I am not agreed with the view.

Being Muslim We firmly believe that only one person which is Kamil/ complete is our beloved Prophets Muhammad Peace be Upon Him. No one else is complete in all respect. Secondly, being Ahle Sunnat we believe that the Jamat of Sahaba Kirm was the only Jamat upon them Allah SWT is RAZI and They are Razi from Allah SWT.

Kisi aik ameer ko kamil jan kr or man kr ankhain bnd kr k uski itaat krna islam main mna hay. Administrative matters main tu uski baat full n final hay chahy wo hmain achi lgay ya nai, Relegious matter main uski baat final nahi hay agr wo Allah n Allah k Rasool SW ki baat kay mukhalif ho. Laikin one thing bear in mind k hmara hussn e zan ameer k baray main yehe hona chahyay k wo jan booj k ghalat ihkamat nahin day ga, but chances of his misunderstanding/miscommunication are always there (being human). As it is proved k Sahab Kiram RTA nay apas main jangain ki or aik dosray ko shaheed bhi kia the reason was Munafiqeen and miscommunication from muafiqeen. Laikin ham kis aik Sahabi ki side lay kr dosray ko ghalat nahi keh sktay coz hmari Oqat nahi hay k ham un Azeem Hastion k baray mainn faisla dain, laikin dono itraf main ghalfehmian thin.

I would like to quote an article with refrences to that ankhain bnd kr k kisi ameer ki ya kisi relegious scholar ki baat ko follow krna mna hay.

Di***ey If They Impose Di***edience To Allah

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith
Hadith 4.203 Narrated by Ibn Umar
The 'Prophet said, "It is obligatory for one to listen to and obey (the Amir / ruler's orders) unless these orders involve one di***edience (to Allah); but if an act of di***edience (to Allah) is imposed, he should not listen to or obey it."

The Prophet saws said ‘‘The person must obey ( Amir)in whatever he loves, and in whatever he hates, in ease and in hardship, in willingness and un-willingness; except if he is commanded to di***ey Allaah. So if he is commanded to di***ey Allaah, then he should not listen, not should he obey.’’Related by al-Bukhaaree (4/203

The Companions asked him O Messenger of Allaah! When you mentioned that there will be Amir / rulers, ‘you will approve of some things from them, and disapprove of others things.’ They said So what do you command us to do? He said ‘‘Give them their right, and invoke Allaah, since He is with you.’’ ’Ubaadah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) said ‘‘We gave the oath of allegiance to the Messenger of Allaah that we would not oppose the command, not its people.’’ He said ‘‘Except if you were to see clear disbelief (kufran) about which you have a proof from Allaah.’’ Related by Muslim (6/17)

Obey in Administrative Matter With Patience If Unable To Prevent Bad Deeds

Sahih Muslim Hadith
Hadith 4569 Narrated by Umm Salamah

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said In the near future there will be Amirs and you will like their good deeds and dislike their bad deeds. One who sees through their bad deeds (and tries to prevent their repetition by his hand or through his speech), is absolved from blame, but one who hates their bad deeds (in the heart of his heart, being unable to prevent their recurrence by his hand or his tongue), is (also) safe (so far as God"s wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them is spiritually ruined. People asked (the Prophet) Shouldn't we fight against them? He replied No, as long as they say their prayers.

The Messenger of Allaah said "Whoever disapproves of something done by his ruler then he should be patient, for whoever di***eys the ruler even a little will die as those who died in the Pre-Islaamic Period of Ignorance (i.e. as rebellious Sinners)." (Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim)

Sahih Muslim Hadith Hadith 4554
Hudhaifah (radhiAllaahu anhu) narrated in a long hadeeth that the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said,
"There will come leaders who will not follow my guidance nor will they follow my Sunnah. There will be amongst them men who will have the hearts of devils in the bodies of humans." He (Hudhaifah) asked, "What should I do O Messenger of Allaah if I reach that?" He replied, "You should hear and obey the ruler. Even if he flogs your back and takes your wealth you should still hear and obey." ( Again in administative matters e.g to snatch wealth)

Sahih Muslim Hadith
Hadith 4573 Narrated by Awf ibn Malik
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said The best of your Amir / rulers are those whom you love and who love you, who invoke God's blessings upon you and you invoke His blessings upon them. And the worst of your Amir/ rulers are those whom you hate and who hate you and whom you curse and who curse you. It was asked (by those present) Shouldn't we overthrow them with the help of the sword? He said No, as long as they establish prayer among you. If you then find anything detestable in them, you should hate their administration, but do not withdraw yourselves from their obedience.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith
Hadith 9.179 Narrated by Usaid bin Hudair
A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! You appointed such-and-such person and you did not appoint me?" The Prophet said, "After me you will see rulers not giving you your right (but you should give them their right) and be patient till you meet me."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith
Hadith 9.175 Narrated by Abdullah
Allah's Apostle said to us, "You will see after me, selfishness (on the part of other people) and other matters that you will disapprove of." They asked,"What do you order us to do, O Allah's Apostle (under such circumstances)?" He said, "Pay their rights to them (to the rulers) and ask your right from Allah."

Sahih Muslim Hadith
Hadith 4524 Narrated by AbuHurayrah
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said It is obligatory for you to listen to the ruler and obey him in adversity and prosperity, in pleasure and displeasure, and even when another person is given (rather undue) preference over you.

Sahih Muslim Hadith
Hadith 4551 Narrated by Alqamah ibn Wa'il al-Hadrami
It has been narrated on the authority of Alqamah ibn Wa'il al-Hadrami who learnt the tradition from his father. The latter said Salamah ibn Yazid al-Ju'afi asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) Prophet of Allah, what do you think if we have rulers who rule over us and demand that we discharge our obligations towards them, but they (themselves) do not discharge their own responsibilities towards us? What do you order us to do? The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) avoided giving any answer. Salamah asked him again. He (again) avoided giving any answer. Then he asked again--it was the second time or the third time-- when Ash'ath ibn Qays (find that the Holy Prophet was being unnecessarily pressed for answer) pulled him aside and said Listen to them and obey them, for on them will be their burden and on you will be your burden.

Sahih Muslim Hadith
Hadith 4546 Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As
It has been narrated on the authority of AbdurRahman ibn Abdu Rabb al-Ka'ba who said I entered the mosque when Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As was sitting in the shade of the Ka'bah and the people had gathered around him. I betook myself to them and sat near him. (Now) Abdullah said I accompanied the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) on a journey. We halted at a place. Some of us began to erect their tents, others began to compete with one another in shooting, and others began to graze their beasts, when an announcer of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) announced that the people should gather together for prayer. So we gathered around the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). He said It was the duty of every Prophet that has gone before me to guide his followers to what he knew was good for them and warn them against what he knew was bad for them. However,this Ummah of yours has its days of peace and (security) at the beginning of its career, and in the last phase of its existence it will be afflicted with trials and with things disagreeable to you. (In this phase of the Ummah), there will be tremendous trials, one after the other, each making the previous one dwindle into insignificance. When they are afflicted with a trial, the believer will say This is going to bring about my destruction.When (the trial) is over, they will be afflicted with another trial and the believer will say This surely is going to be my end. Whoever wishes to be delivered from the Fire and enter the Garden should die with faith in Allah and the Last Day and should treat the people as he wishes to be treated by them. He who swears allegiance to a Caliph should give him the pledge of his hand and the sincerity of his heart (i.e. submit to him both outwardly as well as inwardly). He should obey him to the best of his capacity. If another man comes forward (as a claimant to Caliphate), disputing his authority, they (the Muslims) should behead the latter. The narrator says I came close to him (Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As) and said to him Can you say on oath that you heard it from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)? He pointed with his hands to his ears and his heart and said My ears heard it and my mind retained it. I said to him This cousin of yours, Mu'awiyah, orders us to consume our wealth unjustly among ourselves and to kill one another, while Allah says "O ye who believe, do not consume your wealth among yourselves unjustly, unless it be trade based on mutual agreement, and do not kill yourselves. Verily, God is Merciful to you" (iv.29). The narrator says that (on hearing this) Abdullah ibn Amr ibn
al-'As kept quiet for a while and then said Obey him in so far as he is obedient to God; and di***ey him in matters involving di***edience to God.

’Umar Ibn Yazeed said I heard al-Hasan al-Basree during the days of Yazeed Ibnul-Mahlab, and there came to him a group of people. So he commanded them to stay in their houses and to close their doors. Then he said ‘‘By Allaah! If the people had patience when they were being tested by their unjust ruler, it will not be long before Allaah will make a way out for them. However, they always rush for their swords, so they are left to their swords. By Allaah! Not even for a single say did they bring about any good.’’
It is related by Ibn Sa’d in at-Tabaqaat (8/164), and by Ibn Abee Haatim in his Tafseer (3/178).
Imaam as-Suyootee said in al-Ishbaah wan-Nadhaa‘ir (p. 87) ‘‘Preventing mafsadah (harm) is given precedence over procuring maslahah (benefit).’’

Guide Rulers
Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (d.241H) – rahimahullaah – said “Verily I supplicate for the ruler, for his correctness, success and support – night and day – and I see this as being obligatory upon me.’’ Refer to as-Sunnah (no. 14) of Aboo Bakr al-Khallaal.

Imaam Maalik Ibn Anas (d.179H) – rahimahullaah – said “The right of every Muslim whom Allaah has blessed with something of knowledge and understanding, is that he enters upon the ruler to command him with goodness, and to prohibit him from evil, and to admonish him.”

Refer to Tarteebul-Madaarik (1/207-208) of al-Qaadee ’Iyaad. Ibn Abee Haatim relates in al-Jarh wat-Ta’deel (1/30) from Imaam Maalik, that it was said to him ‘Verily you enter upon the ruler whilst they (the people) are being oppressed (by the ruler)!’ So Maalik said “May Allaah have mercy upon you! So where is the person who will speak with the truth?! Indeed the Messenger of Allaah said “The most excellent Jihaad is a truthful word spoken to an oppressive Amir/ ruler.”

The hadeeth was related by Ibn Maajah (no. 4012), and Ahmad (5/251)

and Allah Knows Best

- WARDAH - 09-24-2010

informative sharing ciapk.it will also help me alot to understand.tumhari teesri qist ka intizar hai dear so then i can ask u further )

- Anamz1 - 09-24-2010

Ye itna ziada ciapk ny kia likha hai?

- Kasim - 09-24-2010

<b>
Kisi aik ameer ko kamil jan kr or man kr ankhain bnd kr k uski itaat krna islam main mna hay. Administrative matters main tu uski baat full n final hay chahy wo hmain achi lgay ya nai, Relegious matter main uski baat final nahi hay agr wo Allah n Allah k Rasool SW ki baat kay mukhalif ho. Laikin one thing bear in mind k hmara hussn e zan ameer k baray main yehe hona chahyay k wo jan booj k ghalat ihkamat nahin day ga, but chances of his misunderstanding/miscommunication are always there (being human). As it is proved k Sahab Kiram RTA nay apas main jangain ki or aik dosray ko shaheed bhi kia the reason was Munafiqeen and miscommunication from muafiqeen. Laikin ham kis aik Sahabi ki side lay kr dosray ko ghalat nahi keh sktay coz hmari Oqat nahi hay k ham un Azeem Hastion k baray mainn faisla dain, laikin dono itraf main ghalfehmian thin.

</b>

i havent read whole post yet will surely read it and ask next question then
however have read till above bolded para
do agree with many things mentioned there
but have a question regarding the only thing i dont agree with

fana fee Allah k liyeah
fana fee Rasool hona lazmi hay
jiss k liyeah fana fee peer hona lazmi hay

so what u say about this?

- ciapk - 09-24-2010

Dear Kasim

In my view, Allah SWT nay hmain religious affairs main Muhammad SW k Ihkamat follow krnay k hukam dia hay,as AP SW sahib e shariat hain or koi is muqam py nai, Administrative affairs hmain moojoda ameer ko follow krnay ka hukam dia hay jb tak wo islam py qaim rahay. So, main Fana Fe Rasool tak he agree hun is say neechay aoon ga tu firqoon main bat jaoon ga -).

Aaj agr aap muslims ko ikatha krna chahtay hain tu wo konsi aik zaat hy jis k frman py sb frqay / mslak surrender kr sktay hain?

So, I do believe that my Rasool/Imam/ Peer / Rahnuma / Leader is only Muhammad SW as ordered by Allah SWT. Ameer is subordinate authority to Rasool SW.

About Fana Fee Peer

Ayat

(1) Ittakhathoo ahbarahum waruhbanahum arbaban min dooni Allahi waalmaseeha ibna maryama wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo ilahan wahidan la ilaha illa huwa subhanahu AAamma yushrikoona
( At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #31)

Translation

"They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah. there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

Tafseer

They have taken their scholars and monks as their Lords the Holy Prophet himself explained its true significance. According to a Tradition, when Hadrat `Adi bin Hatim, who was formerly a Christian, came to the Holy Prophet with the intention of understanding Islam, he asked several questions in order to remove his doubts. One of these was "This verse accuses us of taking our scholars and monks as our lords. What is its real meaning, sir? For we do not take them as our fords."

As a reply to this, the Holy Prophet put him a counter-question "Is it not a fact that you accept as unlawful what they declare to be unlawful, and lawful what they declare to be lawful?" 'Adi confessed, "Yes, sir, it is so." The Holy Prophet replied, "This amounts to making them your lords." Incidentally, this Tradition shows that those who themselves set limits to the lawful and the unlawful without the authority of Allah's Book, assume for themselves the rank of Godhead, and those who acknowledge their right of making laws take them as their Lords.

It should be noted that they have been charged with (a) attributing sons to Allah, and (b) giving the right of making laws to others than Allah. These are to prove that their claim, that they believed in Allah, is false, even though they should believe in his existence. But such a wrong conception of Allah makes their belief in Allah meaningless.

So, dear Kasim, in my view Fana Fee Peer hona, Peer ko Rab k equal krna hay as stated by Allah and Muhammad SW in above Ayat and Hadith translating the tafseer of Ayat.

- Kasim - 09-24-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Dear Kasim

In my view, Allah SWT nay hmain religious affairs main Muhammad SW k Ihkamat follow krnay k hukam dia hay,as AP SW sahib e shariat hain or koi is muqam py nai, Administrative affairs hmain moojoda ameer ko follow krnay ka hukam dia hay jb tak wo islam py qaim rahay. So, main Fana Fe Rasool tak he agree hun is say neechay aoon ga tu firqoon main bat jaoon ga -).

Mera bhi aik question hay

Aaj agr aap muslims ko ikatha krna chahtay hain tu wo konsi aik zaat hy jis k frman py sb frqay / mslak surrender kr sktay hain?

So, I do believe that my Rasool/Imam/ Peer / Rahnuma / Leader is only Muhammad SW as ordered by Allah SWT. Ameer is subordinate authority to Rasool SW.

About Fana Fee Peer

Ayat

(1) Ittakhathoo ahbarahum waruhbanahum arbaban min dooni Allahi waalmaseeha ibna maryama wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo ilahan wahidan la ilaha illa huwa subhanahu AAamma yushrikoona
( At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #31)

Translation

"They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah. there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

Tafseer

They have taken their scholars and monks as their Lords the Holy Prophet himself explained its true significance. According to a Tradition, when Hadrat `Adi bin Hatim, who was formerly a Christian, came to the Holy Prophet with the intention of understanding Islam, he asked several questions in order to remove his doubts. One of these was "This verse accuses us of taking our scholars and monks as our lords. What is its real meaning, sir? For we do not take them as our fords."

As a reply to this, the Holy Prophet put him a counter-question "Is it not a fact that you accept as unlawful what they declare to be unlawful, and lawful what they declare to be lawful?" 'Adi confessed, "Yes, sir, it is so." The Holy Prophet replied, "This amounts to making them your lords." Incidentally, this Tradition shows that those who themselves set limits to the lawful and the unlawful without the authority of Allah's Book, assume for themselves the rank of Godhead, and those who acknowledge their right of making laws take them as their Lords.

It should be noted that they have been charged with (a) attributing sons to Allah, and (b) giving the right of making laws to others than Allah. These are to prove that their claim, that they believed in Allah, is false, even though they should believe in his existence. But such a wrong conception of Allah makes their belief in Allah meaningless.

So, dear Kasim, in my view Fana Fee Peer hona, Peer ko Rab k equal krna hay as stated by Allah and Muhammad SW in above Ayat and Hadith translating the tafseer of Ayat.

Dear ciapk
though i have many dissagreements with u about ur this post but i close this discussion at here no more questions from my side atleast upon this topic agger kabhi mouqa milla tu inshallah face to face baat karain gay

plz edit as ur post as per i have quoted it no question about that person and his follwers its totallay out of scope of our discussion here so it should not be aked here even as example.

hope so u understand what i have requested

regards

- Kasim - 09-24-2010

i do admit k i have no knowledge about religious matters and u have good knowledge (u do quote ayyat's, ahahdiss etc which i cant)

buss kabhi kabhar jab josh chartha hay tu loggon say sawal pouchnay ki khoshish kertaaa hoon

lakin as said in above post

agger kabhi face 2 face millay tu baat karain gay (as then we will not have such communication barriers as forum is not a appropraite channal to discuss such metters)

regards

- ciapk - 09-24-2010

Dear Kasim, i also dont have in depth knowledge but may have some understanding as i have spent few years going to Ulemas of different msaliks to put questions and counter questions, The reason was to search who is saying the right thing and have proper authentic supporting audit evidences, so that i could choose a right thing to follow after proper understanding that why i am following. Thats y kbi kbi references yad aa jatay hain tu unko dhond kr post kr daita hun,

yup i do agree Kasim the purpose of a fruitful debate is not a debate only, its name of argument to convince or to be convenience with logics and authentic references. You are always welcome on email if you so desire

- Kasim - 09-24-2010

thanx for the favour given now
and thanx in advance for the other favour ever given in time to come
regards

God Bless u and all others

Alahh hafiz

- Anamz1 - 09-28-2010

Dear Kasim,

Hop it would help you. I was extremely running short of time therefore can write this much.

Will Power

When you have become focused on your desired task or have ultimately decided what you want to do or in other means you have the complete clarity of mind about your particular ambition, you will definitely start running behind that, in whichever the mode you have selected. In that ongoing way of untiring effort at your selected path, one stage will come, which will give you the feeling of boredom and neglect-ion. This is known as “Fight or Flight” stage.

Here if you do not have strong will power you will take flight and will leave that tiring effort but if your mind is still extremely focused you will have maximum will power which leads you to the Fight option.

Factors which influence on the stability of generation of will power are the losing interest in opted task which can be due to the atmosphere, changing of mind from the particular ambition, distraction from its benefits etc.

There are a few ways which can improve the will power

1. Be Focused and Positive

The first and foremost thing to maintain your will power is being focused on your proposed ambition and think just positive about it. Try to avoid all the negatives because these makes your mind confused and will engage it (your mind) in continuous thinking which ultimately leads to confusion and fear of having a bad outcome.

2. Be prepare and planned

It is highly necessary to know that where your desired path is leading you and how you have to go/work on it. When and what will be required for success. You must clear about all these things and the way they should be implemented. e.g If you are going on a journey you must have a proper plan about it (can be in the written form), as, when you will leave your home, which things you will need, For first stay where you have to stop, further which car you have to take and so on.

3. Consistency in behavior

People having nomadic sort of behavior, have more problem for maintaining their will power or to be stick to one goal instead of people with consistency in behavior, so try to be calm and satisfied for what you want and that would be the ultimate for you. Be satisfied for your desired goal instead of wandering after selection.

4. Association of atmosphere

This is one thing which will externally helps you to achieve your desired goal and will also motivate you. Let me explain this one with an example kasim

when you intend to offer prayer, “an empty room, neat and clean place, perfect jai namaz, calmness in your room, neat and clean clothes, availability of clean water” all these things will incline your heart to offer prayer properly and will make your self easy to offer prayer”.

So same is the example for your selected goal, associate the things with your goal which externally make easy and provides you comfort to lead towards goal.

5. Be careful for health

To maintain the will power and be focused on one thing is the toughest mental exercise. Which use almost all muscles of your brain for every moment and makes you tired so take energetic diet, be careful for your meal intakes, do not take extremely sweet things, take plain chocolates when you are continuously thing, and be careful for your body requirements.

Ignore the mistakes, merey aas paas logon ny bohat tang kia hua thaa as I was not giving time to them so sorry for mistakes is any.

One thing you made me feel the student of clinical psychology after a looooooooooooooong time.

Anyways tc bye.

- Kasim - 09-29-2010

thanx anumz
will post comment upon them later may be at today evening
regards