Accountancy Forum
Test at A.F.F and Co Islamabad - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Test at A.F.F and Co Islamabad (/showthread.php?tid=8812)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Namia Beera - 10-30-2010

i got call for 2nd interview at aff
it will be at 4.50 pm tomorrow

- arshad15 - 10-30-2010

Mine at 330 PM

- Pragmatic_Rebel - 10-30-2010

@Namia
took u long ....[p]

- bilalazim1 - 10-30-2010

@ AA
yeah mate my first interview went awsome and i believe i compansated for my poor test performance Wink
my second interview is today at 3 40 with all u guys
i wish u guys all the best and want u to wish me bk the same )

- bilalazim1 - 10-30-2010

guys lets nt be tensed we passed the first interview so we r capable of passing ths one too. lets just be our selves and be confident cheers every one )

- ANI - 10-30-2010

good luck every one. can anyone tell me, who is applying, when i shud apply for internshp. i'm w8ng 4 my results of module D.I mean now r after result? and ihope i'l qualify dis time. i took 5 attempts in inter.can i get place in big4? i need quick answer. i'm very tense about it.

- Pragmatic_Rebel - 10-31-2010

Interview went good ... but cant say anthng now..Aff will intimate Sometym in Nov, in the first week most probably...

@A.A
How was ur interview??

btw 34 appeared for the interview today only 22 will b selected.... Lets just all keep our fingers crossed

- A.A - 10-31-2010

@bilalazim1Hope today's interview went well.
@pragmatic_rebelI can't judge it this time like 1st interview(when I could tell it was going well) because the partners weren't showing any reaction.My interview was so short(about 8-10 mins),I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.They didn't ask me a single technical question.I am wondering if that's normal.They said they'd let me know in a week.
How was yours?A girl before me had a longer interview(more than 15 minutes) and I think she was asked to write something because I saw her writing during the interview.Another guy had a shorter interview,he was about to leave the interview room when he was called back for some more questions I think.Were you asked technical questions?Hoping for the best!
ANIDrop your CV at Deloitte,they'll start recruitment in December.And also visit KPMG,I have heard that they are preferring students who have passed Module C.

- A.A - 10-31-2010

@pragmatic_rebelHey who told you about the number of candidates called and to be selected?Did you also have a look at the list?Any other information?

My interview was short too.. no technical questions either... Just general ones

- A.A - 10-31-2010

So what do you think?Is this supposedly a good thing or not?I can't judge..And how was Namia's?

an intern at Aff who also had er interview today....

i dont kno abt that,i guess will find out eventually....n About the list i have no clue...

Hers went good too

- A.A - 10-31-2010

The waiting will be tough.I had been prepared for AFF's decision at the end of the interview because apparently last time the partners told the candidates whether they were selected or not at the end.Now one more week...

- bilalazim1 - 10-31-2010

my interview wasnt as good as last one they shocked me with difficult technical questions and opened my test in front of me and made me feel like im worthless. i couldnt figure out 8 percent of 500. they asked me audit procedures of work in progress and i didnt hav a clue