Accountancy Forum
Test at A.F.F and Co Islamabad - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Test at A.F.F and Co Islamabad (/showthread.php?tid=8812)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Nauman - 11-03-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aamalik</i>
<br />Salam all... forgive the bizarre question but what if one applies in both AFF & Co Isb & Lhr
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I don't think that should be a problem, Lahore AFF inducts trainees after the CA inter result.

- aamalik - 11-03-2010

Tnx...

- ANI - 11-03-2010

OK, THNX.

- Namia Beera - 11-03-2010

AAMALIK
No there is no prob in applying in both cities... both offices are totally seperate...

- Pragmatic_Rebel - 11-03-2010

Final Selection calls are being made today.... one of the ppl i kno got the call, she joins on 1st dec

- Namia Beera - 11-03-2010

i got inducted joining is from 22nd nov ) yahooooooooooooooooooooo

- Pragmatic_Rebel - 11-03-2010

[D][D][D]

- A.A - 11-03-2010

Me too alhamdolillah,22nd Nov)Found out around 2 but something was wrong with phone line.Congrats Namia and Rebel.And the operator told me that 26 people have been selected and not all the calls have been made yet so others may still be called.

- bilalazim1 - 11-03-2010

congrats every one alhamdolillah im also slectet and joining on 22. many thanks to AA you hav been very helpful. looking forward to get aquantied wit u guys cheers D

- A.A - 11-04-2010

@bilalazim1Congratulations!Most welcome.I was just passing on the help I had been given at this forum during the last induction process by seniors)That's the only way you can pay the debts of people's kindness other than praying for them.

- raza 123 - 11-04-2010

A.A partyy do bhai mujhey
P

Namiaaaaa mujhey iss khushi me islamabad ghumana P

Pluss

AA
tell me yaar reference zaruri tu nahi hai ? this is the most probing question yaar reference k bare me clear kero yar ...

- A.A - 11-04-2010

No.Masha'allah there was no need of reference and I met other people who said the same thing.So insha'allah you won't need it either.At least it's confirmed from this session and the last one that reference isn't a must.We were lucky in some aspects as this time AFF needed 26 candidates while last time only 10-12 were needed and requirements were much more stringent.1st interview is the most important but in order to get eligible for that,you must pass the test.Rest is God's help and your fate.

- raza 123 - 11-04-2010

Love u soo much dude for this - ) plus Thats great yarr ! i feel gratitude for u ! - ) Best of luck !

- A.A - 11-04-2010

Thanks alot!Hope you get the firm you want too.Just do nafal-e-hajat and istikhara before every module and every stage of recruitment process and see how you'll breeze through stuff inshallah.

- raza 123 - 11-04-2010

-)