Accountancy Forum
Test at A.F.F and Co Islamabad - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Test at A.F.F and Co Islamabad (/showthread.php?tid=8812)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Pragmatic_Rebel - 11-11-2010

@namia yes it wud b..

IFF v survive till den...
chand raat per apni qurbani honee hai[sigh!!!]

- Pragmatic_Rebel - 11-11-2010

ok so its good news that refs wont affect us...but what if some1 secures seriously bad grades like a D or God-Forbid an E.... then what?????

- bilalazim1 - 11-11-2010

@ namia
fun??? u wish P
it will be fun having late sittings and weekend sittings + going to afghanistan P

- Namia Beera - 11-11-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilalazim1</i>
<br />@ namia
fun??? u wish P
it will be fun having late sittings and weekend sittings + going to afghanistan P
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

well... mjhey to bht fun lagtaa hai.... i feel fun in doing my work [)] bohat maza aaey gaa....

- bilalazim1 - 11-13-2010

just one more comment and we ll make it to 100 replies, who is up for it )

- A.A - 11-14-2010

I am ) though I have a question.Does anybody know(especially seniors with information) whether we'll get computers/laptops for work?I want details,like duration we'll be given them,whether they can be used for personal use or just office work etc. I am asking because I have to bring and setup my own stuff accordingly.I would dislike having to maintain and synchronize files in 2 computers for 3 years.Quick help would be appreciated because I have less than a week to store and backup all my files.*Century complete!*

- Nauman - 11-14-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A.A</i>
<br />I am ) though I have a question.Does anybody know(especially seniors with information) whether we'll get computers/laptops for work?I want details,like duration we'll be given them,whether they can be used for personal use or just office work etc. I am asking because I have to bring and setup my own stuff accordingly.I would dislike having to maintain and synchronize files in 2 computers for 3 years.Quick help would be appreciated because I have less than a week to store and backup all my files.*Century complete!*

I am not in AFF Islamabad, am in AFF Lahore, but in Islamabad AFF you do not get laptops, laptops are allocated to jobs, at least that is what my friends there tell me. Senior is the only one who has laptop given to him for all the jobs, all others besides him are given on job to to job basis.

However in AFF lahore you do get laptops after 1 to 1.5 years.

As for articles being fun Naeema wait for it to get started, it is not as good as you think it is and I am not talking about late sittings and long hours here. Pretty soon you will realize that P

- bilalazim1 - 11-15-2010

totally agree wih nauman. a friend of mine works at ey izlo and he gets a laptop when going to a client. as for the fun wel... there is an ugly side to ths training but for most of us ths is our first time experience of professional work and it sure will be fun and motivating.

- Nauman - 11-15-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilalazim1</i>
<br />totally agree wih nauman. a friend of mine works at ey izlo and he gets a laptop when going to a client. as for the fun wel... there is an ugly side to ths training but for most of us ths is our first time experience of professional work and it sure will be fun and motivating.

It is good thing that you people are excited about your articles but you should make sure that you keep your motivation levels high, ensure that you take interest in what you do. Profession is becoming more and more competitive now days. It is no longer sufficient to just pass your exams and qualify, you have to be motivated and be good at your work to succeed.

- A.A - 11-15-2010

Thanks @Nauman and bilalazim1 for the information-I have started organizing and copying all my files.
For all CA candidatesBest of luck for tomorrow!

- saadleo - 11-30-2010

@ Pragmatic_Rebel, A.A

Please tell us your real names, i still can't guess who u r in our batch?

As for Bilal and Namia Abeera i know them!

My name is Muhammad Saad Zia