Accountancy Forum
Further Help - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Further Help (/showthread.php?tid=901)

Further Help - shafiq ur rehman - 06-14-2004

can anyone tell me wat is CFA, CPA, ICS&M, ITM,PIPFA
waiting for your reply
regards
Shafiq ur Rehman

- sumaaan - 06-14-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
can anyone tell me wat is CFA, CPA, ICS&M, ITM,PIPFA
waiting for your reply
regards
Shafiq ur Rehman

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

CFA = chartered financial analyst
CPA = certified public accountant
PIPFA = pakistan institute of public and finance accountants

- shafiq ur rehman - 06-15-2004

I want information regarding these qualification dear mr summaan
waiting for your replies
by the way there is new qualification i heard that one is FIA plz tell me regarding this
thnx

- derivativetrader - 06-15-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
waiting for your replies
by the way there is new qualification i heard that one is FIA plz tell me regarding this
thnx

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Are you referring to the Fellowship of Institute of Actuaries?

- sumaaan - 06-15-2004

waiting for your replies
thnx

Yes FIA is Fellowship of Institute of Actuaries as mentioned by Derivative Trader...

What kind of information do you want?... As in the registration criteria, number of examinations?... It would be easy if you be more precise.

- shafiq ur rehman - 06-17-2004

AOA
i want to do at least one qualification part time or more preferabliy without taking regular classes
-okay regarding CFA i want to know its duration and can i do it in pakistan
-regarding CPA i now know that its american qualification and i cant do it here in pakistan
-regarding pipfa i want to know its duration and misc info
-regarding ICS&M and ITM i listen there names
-i am asking ICSP(institute of chartered seceteries of pakistan) from few weeks plz tell me from where i can get its form, registration, moreover wat is its duration and about its examination

- sumaaan - 06-23-2004

AOA
i want to do at least one qualification part time or more preferabliy without taking regular classes
-okay regarding CFA i want to know its duration and can i do it in pakistan
-regarding CPA i now know that its american qualification and i cant do it here in pakistan
-regarding pipfa i want to know its duration and misc info
-regarding ICS&M and ITM i listen there names
-i am asking ICSP(institute of chartered seceteries of pakistan) from few weeks plz tell me from where i can get its form, registration, moreover wat is its duration and about its examination

CFA would take three years, but that's the minimum time in which one can do it on average. (www.aimr.org)

I don't have accurate information about PIPFA, so I'm sorry I can't be of much assistance in this matter, and their website isn't working either.

And I can't help you with Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan (ICSP) either... I hope our senior members can be of some assistance.

- Mahtab - 06-26-2004

Plz Check
WWW.ICSP.org.pk
WWW.PIPFA.org.pk

- Mahtab - 08-30-2005

AOA

shafiq ur rehman
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>can anyone tell me wat is CFA, CPA, ICS&M, ITM,PIPFA
waiting for your reply
regards
Shafiq ur Rehman <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

ICS&M = Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Managers

ITM = Institute of Taxation Management

Regards

Mahtab

- ibrishah - 08-30-2005

well can any body give me information about
1- Acturial sciences
2- CFA
3- ICSP
Thanks

Ibri

- Mahtab - 09-07-2005