Accountancy Forum
Iqbal Day ! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Iqbal Day ! (/showthread.php?tid=9117)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- yasir_live - 11-10-2010

Shikva or Jawab-e-Shikwa main nay bhi parhi hay......Lakin main nay samajta k Usay hum Quran ka turjuma keh saktay hain......Aur main samajta hun k humain kehna bhi nahi chaiyay. Yeah I know Tumnay iss wakt koi choti baat nahi ki.......I suggest U to think twice for what you had write.

Regards.

- raza 123 - 11-10-2010

Yaar tumne shikva or javab e shikva nahi perhi !!!
me inki beshumaar poetry perhi hia !!!

kabhi unhe perhu tu baat samajh ajaigi!

Aj bhe hu tu Braheem ka Iemaan Peda,
Agg kersakti hai Andaz e Gulistan Peda

Braheem = Hazrat Ibraheem A.S

or kabhi "hazrat khizer" perhu ..

- raza 123 - 11-10-2010

ap unki poetry collection tu perhu me apne words pe rahunga k woh terjuma hai Quran ka.

- raza 123 - 11-10-2010

Sorrie if u mind anything ! but i get serious over such type of topics ...

mene jitni poetry perhi uss k hisaab se baat ki ! Allah Hafiz.

- yasir_live - 11-10-2010

Agar tum dobara ghor karo mari post per........Main nay likha hay clearly........K main nay bhi Shikva or Jawab-e-Shikwa parhi hay. Anyways tum Shikva or Jawab-e-Shikva ki baat kar rahay ho Main Iqbaal ki Tammam poetry ko Quran ka turjuma nahi keh sakta........

Tum apnay words per rehna chatay ho tu iss say mujhay yakeenan koi fark nahi parta.....U have Right.

Quran main her ek Lafz or harf ka khaas khayal rakha jata hay......Aur iss ka tarjuma bhi Itni hi sensitivity say kia jata hay.......Yeh Ordinary book nahi jisay Allama ki poetry say milaya jai.........Aur Allam ki poetry itni special nahi k Usay Quran ki baaton k level per rakha jai.

Mujhay tu tum Zaid-Hamed ki party k lagta ho jiss nay apni takreeron main Iqbal ko pata nahi kya say kya buna dia.....Jab k woh sirf ek acha poet tha....

Regards.

- kamranACA - 11-10-2010

Sorry to intervene but something I wish to contribute.

Iqbal was a very nice poet and probably the first prominent poet in sub-continent who tried to open the eyes of Muslims as an Ummah through his work.

Iqbal was a big philospher and thinker. He was a learned, confident and thoughtful focal point for the sub-conntinental Muslims.

Iqbal was a normal human being (in his traits of being a human) and many references confirm that he used to drink occusionally. His real son has also confirmed it directly or indirectly. We must not forget that he was a student of Cambridge UK and has learnt a lot from Europeans though he had least of their color in his poetry; but mind it, the least color was in his poetry. As a human he was also a human and a normal human is expected to occusionally do mistakes however strong he may be in his reflections.

Iqbal was inspired of Hussain Bin Mansoor Hallaj and Maulana Roomi and his concept of KHUDI (for Muslims) was an inspiration from the concept of "Ana-al-Haq" of Hussain Bin Mansoor Hallaj. Although getting inspiration carries nothing odd, but I am writing this because usually it is not known to masses.

These are not my words. Way back one of doctor of philosphy has proved this through his Thesis on Iqbal (submitted to Punjab University) where he compared Baal-e-Jibreel (and perhaps Baang-e-Dara as well but not sure) with the famous book "AL-TUAASEEN" written by Hussain Bin Mansoor and concluded that concept of KHUDI is a derivation from the concept of Ana-al-Haq.

Regardless of anything, Iqbal gave a thought to the Muslims of sub-continent and no other poet has the depth which we can see only in the poetry of Iqbal.

Regards,

- raza 123 - 11-10-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
Agar tum dobara ghor karo mari post per........Main nay likha hay clearly........K main nay bhi Shikva or Jawab-e-Shikwa parhi hay. Anyways tum Shikva or Jawab-e-Shikva ki baat kar rahay ho Main Iqbaal ki Tammam poetry ko Quran ka turjuma nahi keh sakta........

Tum apnay words per rehna chatay ho tu iss say mujhay yakeenan koi fark nahi parta.....U have Right.

Quran main her ek Lafz or harf ka khaas khayal rakha jata hay......Aur iss ka tarjuma bhi Itni hi sensitivity say kia jata hay.......Yeh Ordinary book nahi jisay Allama ki poetry say milaya jai.........Aur Allam ki poetry itni special nahi k Usay Quran ki baaton k level per rakha jai.

Mujhay tu tum Zaid-Hamed ki party k lagta ho jiss nay apni takreeron main Iqbal ko pata nahi kya say kya buna dia.....Jab k woh sirf ek acha poet tha....

Regards.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Woh ek acha poet nahi tha ! ap ek ache poet they ... ! tc

- raza 123 - 11-10-2010

@ Kamran

PU ka woh philosopher ek jaheel banda huga !!!

- Safoora - 11-11-2010

raza itna jazbati mat hoo...

ALLAMA IQBAL was a respectable great personality but it doesnt mean k tum baion ko jahil kehna start kerdo!!

- Namia Beera - 11-11-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>
<br />i feel sorrie for him.

Its ok Raza....
well it was HER not HIM...
please pray for her....
she was the lady i loved the most.....

- yasir_live - 11-11-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>

Woh ek acha poet nahi tha ! ap ek ache poet they ... ! tc

Dear In Urdu Adab the Meaning is same in both ways. Khud Iqbal nay bhi Apni shairi main bohat jagahon per "Aap" k bajai "Woh" Aut "Tu" keh kar mukhatib kia hay, For instance

Aj bhe hu tu Braheem ka Iemaan Peda,
Agg kersakti hai Andaz e Gulistan Peda

Hope this is enough clarification for you.

Regards.

- kamranACA - 11-11-2010

A thesis writer is persumably not a Jaahil because he writes the thesis on the basis of research and knowledge AND not simply on the basis of BLIND inspiration and love.

Further, even if it is doubted about him, the learned philosphers (a complete board) who evaluates the thesis, conclude it to be based upon real research and grounded on facts and figures and recommend to award him the Doctorate, are not Jaahil as a whole. In very very rare cases this can happen but usually for normal/unknown candidates this does not happen any where in the wrold.

However, if all the learned philosphers and people of knowledge and wisdom (sitting in such a board) are Jaahil in someone's view, then such someone either has very definitive reasons for having such stance or he/she needs correction of his blind viewpoint. As a last resort may we be in a need to discontinue arguing with him.

As far as drinking is concerned, this fact has also been confirmed by the son of Iqbal who calls his father a normal human being. If he is also Jaahil then we are extremely helpless.

The weakness in Urdu as a language when compared to Arabic (mother of all languages) and English (the most advanced language of the time) is that it does not appropriately discriminate and identify the sigulars and plurals. This sometimes raises confusion. We usually avoid calling Allah (the creator and the lord) in plural but do so for others who are merely the creations and creatures. Yet, every language has its own pulse and there is no harm in following that pulse when we are using it.

Regards,

- Sarfaraz Khan - 11-11-2010

ham sab kion lar rahe hain ??XXXXX

Faraz kitna kushh ho raha ho ga ajj SSSS

- Namia Beera - 11-12-2010

larney wali baat bhi hai sarfraz bhai.....
ALLAMA IQBAL is our national poet... and also we are fan of him... so aggar koi unkey liey insulting way mein baat karey gaa to ghussa charhey ga....
so thats y aggar kisi ko iqbal se koi prob hai to please dont comment here....
yeh forum sirf unkey liey hai jo k IQBAL k fans hein....

- Sarfaraz Khan - 11-12-2010

wah wah wah kia fan hain..serif iqbal day ko he yad kartai hain..na un ki kahi hoi ache baton p amal karte hain P..na un ko samjhtai hain P..aween khamon kha k fan banai phertai hain P...

wah wah wah