Accountancy Forum
Iqbal Day ! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Iqbal Day ! (/showthread.php?tid=9117)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- kamranACA - 11-12-2010

No body has any problem with Iqbal. He was of course a great poet who created purposeful poetry and gave a vision and direction through his work. He was a learned scholar and philospher who has been admired by a number of nations globally and was among the fewer ones called as "SIR" by the most autocratic and self-centred Britishers of that time. This speaks about his grace and quality.

For Muslims of sub-continent no body else among the poets have contributed like him. The Muslims were being treated as second class citizens by the Hindus of sub-continent who were and are habitual of doing so due to their religious and social categorizations of human beings. Iqbal was among those thinkers who made the Muslims to realize their values, worth, history, merits and strengths which evolve from the principles of high character, nobality, truthfulness, and untrembling faith.

No body can surely say how much deep was and is the impact of Iqbal's message on individual Muslims, yet, as a nation he helped them to stand with strength on their faith and self-belief and to realize how important was to mend their way and get their rights.

Having said the above and notwithstanding his all abilities and qualities which we admire;

- Iqbal as human being had the traits of a normal human. We are no body to highlight someone's weaknesses but for public figures this happens invariably and there are valid evidences of some of his human weaknesses as well.

- Iqbal was neither a messenger of God (NAOOZBILLAH) nor was he a Wali-Allah; He also never claimed it in his life time and his son confirms that he was a worldly human being as per his observation.

- His poetry is classic and of highest worth, yet, by no means it can Naoozbillah be called Translation of Holy Quran. If someone deems fit calling so, we don't have to debate with him as well.

The matter of getting inspiration from Hussian bin Mansoor or Maulana Roomi does not reduce the grace, respect and quality of Iqbal by any means, yet, the research work proves such inspiration and derivation of his thoughts.

I hope now the message is clear.

Regards,

- raza 123 - 11-12-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Safoora</i>
<br />raza itna jazbati mat hoo...

ALLAMA IQBAL was a respectable great personality but it doesnt mean k tum baion ko jahil kehna start kerdo!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

PU k professor ko jaheel kaha hai forum k kisi member ko nahi !
kher P tumhara result aney wala hai mujhey besabri se intezar hai P

Best of luck !
Ciapk kaha hai ussey bhe best of luck P

- Safoora - 11-13-2010

hana mukje pata hay k tumne ksi ko jahil kaha hay..

yaar is baar mujhe pass nai na pass hui tu mene suicide kerlena hay... 16th ko forum pe na ai tu smaajh jana k .......

please pray for me...

- Sarfaraz Khan - 11-13-2010

yes i pray (..Allah ap k maqferat farmaye (..or janat main agar thore se jaga b mil jai to acha hai $..

- Safoora - 11-16-2010

sarfraaaaazzzz bhaiii @@@@@

- Sarfaraz Khan - 11-16-2010

PPP DDDDD