Accountancy Forum
Whats happening to firms? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Whats happening to firms? (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2

Whats happening to firms? - Sjd_238 - 12-02-2010

Whats happening to firms?

Kpmg Applied 1st Interview (cleared ) 2nd Interview ( done) no Selection call

AFF Applied they said I didnt match their criteria (now wat the hell that suppose to mean?) No call for even 1st interview.

E and Y we are only hiring those with p6 and p7.

Deloittes Applied Test (cleared) 1st Interview (cleared ) 2nd Interview ( done) no Selection call [(!][(!][(!]

<b>Please share ur stories????
Who got inducted anyway ??? when we are all sitting at homes??? </b>

[?][?][?] [B)]

- mudassar2704 - 12-02-2010

Just pray

- alihassan1414 - 12-02-2010

dear.......u r not alone.........phely main sumjhta tha k sirf multan main refrence chlta hai .....lahore ,isb main kuch refrencechlta hai aur kuch banday ki competency......but i was wrong......abbb pata chala k sirf reference aur refrence hi chlta hai ............i know the person who is world wide topper in one papper of cat .....and he is the person who clear all acca papers in first attempt...but jab wo lahore affco gaya tu unhay aur to kuch mila nahi bas yey pochnay lagay app ki age kuch ziada nahi hai.....(he was aprox 25 years old at that time).....now he is in dubai.......laikin main nay ajj tak yey hi sikha hai dua karo aur mehnat karo.......INSHA ALLAH jo ho ga acha hi ho ga.........qismat refrence say bhi upar hoti hai ......aur dua qismat ko bhi badal daiti hai .....agar acha refernce nahi to kia hua mehnat to hamray hath main hai ............dua kartay jao aur mehnat kartay jao.........jaha refrence lazmi ho ga waha bhi INSHA ALLAH without refrence ho jay ga..........best of luck for the future.....dua karo apnay liya aur sab k liya.........)))))

- Irfan Muhammad Rehmat - 12-02-2010

same here brothers, tried as hard as i can, but no luck at all

- alihassan1414 - 12-02-2010

kuch nahi hota ziada pareshan matt ho jao.....insha ALLAH JO HO GA ACHA HI HO GA.....BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE.......

- Sjd_238 - 12-03-2010

[D] Thanku Ali bhai ))</b> aap ki tareef, ismein shareef i mean? kidher se ho?

<b>@ Irfan bhai</b> my friend received a call from kpmg day before yesterday my friend gave the 2nd interview before Eid-ul- adha, us ney ab deloittes join ker liya so cant join kpmg.... Lekin the point is usko call ayee [8)][^]

<b> Insha Allah hamain bhi ajaye gi, Insha Allah watever Allah subhanaotalah has written for us cant be taken by anyone D [/b]

- Nauman - 12-03-2010

Are you an ACCA affiliate? CA Inter pass?

- alihassan1414 - 12-03-2010

from multan ........<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sjd_238</i>
<br />[D] Thanku Ali bhai ))</b> aap ki tareef, ismein shareef i mean? kidher se ho?

<b>@ Irfan bhai</b> my friend received a call from kpmg day before yesterday my friend gave the 2nd interview before Eid-ul- adha, us ney ab deloittes join ker liya so cant join kpmg.... Lekin the point is usko call ayee [8)][^]

<b> Insha Allah hamain bhi ajaye gi, Insha Allah watever Allah subhanaotalah has written for us cant be taken by anyone D [/b]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- MR.AKH - 12-04-2010

MY story is not much different than yours but every dark cloud has a silver lining
I AM a CA student completed A-C in time (1.5) years FTS 1(MFC17)
I was a result waiting for Mod-D when i applied in firms
First of all applied i applied in AFF islamabad = no call even for document submissionjust a call that they recieved my online application
After that i applied in EY islamabad and lahore office no response from lahore office and got reject from islamabad office after 1st interview U can read my story on the topic interview call from KPMG or FRSH (Islamabad)
in this duration i started looking for a firm other than big four but no response i apllied in islamabad lahore and multan
MYASCO i applied online for multan lahore and islamabad no response
i thiought that pawwa is the reason for this situation as i have no big refrence at all
After this result came out i passed 3 papers and referred in the last paper and as KPMG induct CA INTER i would have to wait 6 to try again
after that AFF lahore office accepted applications manually and knew about this when time was over so no chance at all from any firm
but i believed that biggest pawwa in the world is ALLAH almighty and i need no pawwa to be inducted and that what happened KPMG Islamabad office called me for 2nd interview and by the grace of ALLAH and my parents prayers i got inducted
6 months probation but these will be compromised with my last paper of CA INTER
And so ALI bhai is telling the ri8 thing just trust GOD and be patient

- Irfan Muhammad Rehmat - 12-04-2010

selected at deloitte alhamdulilah

- zuiis - 12-04-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Irfan Muhammad Rehmat</i>
<br />selected at deloitte alhamdulilah
Congrats bro.What was there procedure?

- alihassan1414 - 12-04-2010

congrats irfan..in which city...

- alihassan1414 - 12-04-2010

mr akh from which city u r<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MR.AKH</i>
<br />MY story is not much different than yours but every dark cloud has a silver lining
I AM a CA student completed A-C in time (1.5) years FTS 1(MFC17)
I was a result waiting for Mod-D when i applied in firms
First of all applied i applied in AFF islamabad = no call even for document submissionjust a call that they recieved my online application
After that i applied in EY islamabad and lahore office no response from lahore office and got reject from islamabad office after 1st interview U can read my story on the topic interview call from KPMG or FRSH (Islamabad)
in this duration i started looking for a firm other than big four but no response i apllied in islamabad lahore and multan
MYASCO i applied online for multan lahore and islamabad no response
i thiought that pawwa is the reason for this situation as i have no big refrence at all
After this result came out i passed 3 papers and referred in the last paper and as KPMG induct CA INTER i would have to wait 6 to try again
after that AFF lahore office accepted applications manually and knew about this when time was over so no chance at all from any firm
but i believed that biggest pawwa in the world is ALLAH almighty and i need no pawwa to be inducted and that what happened KPMG Islamabad office called me for 2nd interview and by the grace of ALLAH and my parents prayers i got inducted
6 months probation but these will be compromised with my last paper of CA INTER
And so ALI bhai is telling the ri8 thing just trust GOD and be patient

- Sjd_238 - 12-05-2010

<b>Irfan bhai </b> yar congra's treat shreat hojaye paaji [D] meray liye bhi dua kero ji

<b>Mr. Akh</b> wow buddy Alhamdulilah, yar brother plz pray for me too and tell ur parents to pray for me too...dua tou kisi ki bhi lag jati haina [^]

<b>Nauman</b> Am an ACCA affliate,, cheekh cheekh k keh dia...ab tou half of the world knows me [8D]

[b] Yes Right Dua It's whos left to b inducted now?

- alihassan1414 - 12-05-2010

koi baat nahi sjd 238 humeray liya bhi koi na koi jaga to ALLAH nay rakhi hi ho gi .....dair say sahi laikin ho gi zaroor INSAHA ALLAH ...dua hai ALLAH say k achi jaga ho.......best of luck buddy....