Accountancy Forum
Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four (/showthread.php?tid=9319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four - aminahsan2002 - 12-26-2010

How would you compare Nasir Javiad Maqsood Imran Chartered Accountants with big four

- sheikh_sb - 12-26-2010

no comparison at all....

- wicky - 12-27-2010

nasir javed and co isnew firm and big 4 r established ones.

- Salmancert - 12-29-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aminahsan2002</i>
<br />How would you compare Nasir Javiad Maqsood Imran Chartered Accountants with big four
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Ameen,
would you kindly elaborate your question?

- aminahsan2002 - 01-01-2011

I tell you that remaining at Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Chartered Accountants, you have many many more and big opportunity than at big 4. First of all you have not to wait very much to become senior as in big four. Secondly in Big firms you are fixed in only one department i.e. Auditing, Taxation, Corporate, or ERP and your training have been passed in remaining in that department only. While in Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran you are forced to do and complete all kinds of work including Book keeping, Audit, Taxation, Corporate, Stock take assignments, Asset verification assignments at senior level. And you are become expert in all these areas. I admit that big 4 have a lot of big clients but what benefit those big clients give to a student. A student can complete three or four clients in his career, and a student can do those big clients too in Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Chartered Accountants.

- wicky - 01-01-2011

Well

if u r that happy with the firm then y u asked here .
stay there and enjoy . nthg wrong if u do articles from medium size firm. many ppl r doing so.

thx

- aminahsan2002 - 01-02-2011

For the information of all of you that Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran is also now offering contracts for ICAEW

- wicky - 01-02-2011

well

what r the conditions of getting icaew contract ? and is it for acca members or icap members.

thx

- Salmancert - 01-06-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by wicky</i>
<br />well

what r the conditions of getting icaew contract ? and is it for acca members or icap members.

thx

Dear Wicky,
No offense but ICAEW contract, as far as I know is for ICAEW students. it has nothing to do with members of ICAP or ACCA.

- wicky - 01-06-2011

Salmancert u r welcome and no offence 2 u ALSO.
all i wanted 2 ask is that icaew exemptions r also available 2 the acca and other icap stdts thats y i asked from him .u could search if u dont agree with me.

thx

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by wicky</i>
<br />Salmancert u r welcome and no offence 2 u ALSO.
all i wanted 2 ask is that icaew exemptions r also available 2 the acca and other icap stdts thats y i asked from him .u could search if u dont agree with me.

thx

Dear Wicky,
ICAEW exemptions are available to ICAP Members only, and ACCA Students can avail exemptions. as far as training contract is concerned, anyone registering with ICAEW can obtain. The thing you are saying is the route you get to register with ICAEW which is none of the concerns while giving training agreement since the duration of training will be same regardless of the route.

Kindly rectify my understanding if there is any deficiency.

- wicky - 01-06-2011

Salmancert

Hello may be u should UPdate ur knowledge and then try 2 tell others EVEN PART QUALIFIED CA can avail exemptions from icaew.

u can confirm from the sources i dont hav the link at present 4 u tho.

thx

Dear Wicky,
I told you No offense, but it seems that you are offended. My bad.

@Wicky
which firm are you in?

- wicky - 01-06-2011

Well no offence 2 u also lolz.

my articles r done long time . which firm u r tho.?

thx