Accountancy Forum
Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four (/showthread.php?tid=9319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Salmancert - 01-07-2011

I am done with all this stuff

- wicky - 01-07-2011

r u qualified?hmmmm

- Salmancert - 01-08-2011

Waitin for results of Final.
You?

- wicky - 01-08-2011

same here.

acca or ca?

- Salmancert - 01-10-2011

ACCA
n u?

- wicky - 01-10-2011

ca here

- Dard - 01-12-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aminahsan2002</i>
<br />For the information of all of you that Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran is also now offering contracts for ICAEW
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
The firm must be in karachi then

- Salmancert - 01-17-2011

It is not necessary for firm to be in Karachi for offering ICAEW contracts.

- khani8 - 01-17-2011

Trainee

Pakistan
10 Posts
Posted - Jan 02 2011 093708 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the information of all of you that Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran is also now offering contracts for ICAEW

Mr Aminahsan,

I am an affiliate ACCA,doing articles in a C A firm and have obtained exemptions from ICAEW on basis of ACCA, I have one year articles,Can I get ICAEW contract?

- aminahsan2002 - 01-18-2011

Mr. Khani8 and all of you. For the information of all of you, Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran has its offices in Lahore Karachi and Islamabad. And ICAEW contract is for those who make themselves registered in ICAEW and after that make contract for their desired period and spend that period working at Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran.

- Salmancert - 01-18-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aminahsan2002</i>
<br />Mr. Khani8 and all of you. For the information of all of you, Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran has its offices in Lahore Karachi and Islamabad. And ICAEW contract is for those who make themselves registered in ICAEW and after that make contract for their desired period and spend that period working at Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Mr. Amin, Kindly elaborate your reply.

- aminahsan2002 - 01-19-2011

Mr. Salman, Just take my example. By using the ICAEW sit and permission of NJMI I have registered a training contract with Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Chartered Accountants for a period of 36 months stating from 01 Mar 2010. My registration number is 2487512. Now I am bound to keep the record of work, I am doing here at firm and can not leave the firm before the expiry of the term. I hope you understand.

- wicky - 01-19-2011

aminahsan2002

means u did acca first and then icaew. thats wat i understand tho.

thx

- Salmancert - 01-19-2011

Mr. Amin, Do you mean you have obtained exemptions from ICAEW on basis of some qualification?. If no then how are you training for ICAEW?

- aminahsan2002 - 01-21-2011

Mr. Wicky and Mr. Salma Certified, To start ICAEW training you have no need to pass any qualification or you have no need to pass or take exemption of any of the papers of ICAEW, Just start your training and afterwards pass your papers.