Accountancy Forum
Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four (/showthread.php?tid=9319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Dard - 01-31-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Salmancert</i>
<br />It is not necessary for firm to be in Karachi for offering ICAEW contracts.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Islamabad office of the firm is not registered with ICAEW

- Dard - 01-31-2011

Amin what does your ICAEW training contract mention? How much stipend are they giving? Are they going to pay for the exam fee? What about exam leaves. Kindly let me know, i require the details

- aminahsan2002 - 02-01-2011

ICAEW registration is not for separate office of a firm. You may work there after getting registration in ICAEW through Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran. If you are facing any problems in getting registration at Islamabad office, Contact me here at Lahore office.

- aminahsan2002 - 02-01-2011

For the questions regarding the stipend, payment of exam fee, exam leaves and so on, please inquire through email address, nasir.njmi@gmail.com

- Kasim - 02-01-2011

y u not providing this info at here openly?
afterall u r proving nasir javid is better then big 4

- Dard - 02-01-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aminahsan2002</i>
<br />ICAEW registration is not for separate office of a firm. You may work there after getting registration in ICAEW through Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran. If you are facing any problems in getting registration at Islamabad office, Contact me here at Lahore office.
Visit [url="http//www.icaewfirms.co.uk/public/worldwide.php"]<b>ICAEW directory of firms</b>[/url]
Every office is registered seperately

- aminahsan2002 - 02-02-2011

I have not ever said in my discussion that Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran is better than any other firm.

- aminahsan2002 - 02-02-2011

Our all offices are registered for ICAEW. Our registration number is X002451815. You need not to go any where. If you want to get yourself registered in ICAEW in Lahore Karachi Islamabad, contact us we make you register with ICAEW. You yourself have to pay the exam or any other fee for ICAEW. We will not responsible to make you any paymnet of fee. The stipend is given to you as 6500 per month.

- Dard - 02-02-2011

ICAEW specifically mentions that the annual subscription of the trainee students MUST be paid by the employer. And i wonder how did you get the training contract. I was told by your firm that they take ACCA affiliates only for ICAEW, and that the stipend depends on the level of experience

- A.A - 02-03-2011

We have heard the same about FRSH from Islamabad students that it offers ICAEW contract but an amended one(as a side clause)that the firm will not actually pay the stipend and exam fee as asked by ICAEW i.e basically the contract is just on paper but for the students desperately seeking ICAEW training,even this is apparently a blessing as at least they get the training.

- Dard - 02-03-2011

They work there for free? They must be getting stipend ofcourse. I heard FRSH gives better stipends(to ACCA trainees) than the other BIG FOUR

- A.A - 02-04-2011

No,they don't work for free.They get the normal ICAP stipend rates or 10,000 Rupees if they have taken Advanced Audit paper in ACCA,not the 25,000 as per ICAEW requirements.I don't personally know ICAEW people in FRSH Isb.All this info is just what we hear from trainees of different firms so I can't vouch for it but since quite a few people have mentioned it,it's probably true.

- Dard - 02-05-2011

Do you work in FRSH? How much do ACCA trainees(who aren't doing ICAEW training) get if they have passed Advanced Taxation and Advanced Audit and Assurance?
I had asked ICAEW about minimum stipend, they answered that they don't have any requirement for minimum stipend/salary for the contract

- sheikh_sb - 02-05-2011

I work in FRSH Lahore, they pay you 5500 Rupees stipund in ICAEW Contract( same as for ACCA trainees), Registration,Annual subcription, study material fee and Exam fees are all payable by the trainee.Forget about whats the responsiblity of the employer in the contract, its Pakistan dude,, ALL RESPONSIBLITY RESTS ON YOU.

- Dard - 02-05-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sheikh_sb</i>
<br />I work in FRSH Lahore, they pay you 5500 Rupees stipund in ICAEW Contract( same as for ACCA trainees), Registration,Annual subcription, study material fee and Exam fees are all payable by the trainee.Forget about whats the responsiblity of the employer in the contract, its Pakistan dude,, ALL RESPONSIBLITY RESTS ON YOU.
Thank you. And what about ACCA affiliates(not doing ICAEW) who have passed Advanced taxation and Advanced Audit and Assurance?