Accountancy Forum
Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran V/s Big four (/showthread.php?tid=9319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- usmankhalid - 07-30-2011

I've never heard of this NAsir Javaid Maqsood and co. How can someone compare such a firm to big4? Articles at small and medium sized firms is articles wasted. The kind of exposure one gains while dealing with listed and foreign clients is totally different compared to the ones Ahsen mention like stock taking and asset verification. Dude, are you living in stone age? Things have changed now. Big4 will tell you how things have changed.

- aminahsan2002 - 10-16-2011

Dear Mr. Usman Khalid, Living in Qatar and talk about Pakistani firms. Strange Very strange

- naeemi006 - 10-17-2011

Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Ashfaq is realy good firm to learn and work i have 3.5 years working experience in this firm i think that Mr. Amin said correctly that trainee students can get and learn more in NJMIA than other firms.

- sahibzada - 10-26-2011

Taking kids who doesn't even pass intermediate while thoes passed are ignored.If this is the level of professionalism in big 4 then shame on them .PATHATIC . . . . . . . .

- aminahsan2002 - 11-26-2011

The result of Autumn 2011 exam has been announced. CA Intermediate students are welcome in Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Ashfaq.

- usmank89 - 11-29-2011

amin sb. soo much for your false propaganda. i work at EYFRSH khi. 1.5yrs CA inter PASS (since you dont talk to anyone lesser to you like ca inter is the last qualification on earth) of articles and have touched more than 15 clients in all. including secondment to industry, fixed asset assignment, foreign reporting, foreign currency accounting, multi national, oil n gas, cement, logistics, services, pharma, manufacturing, sugar, textile etc. if you are happy with NJMIA its okay but you cant say that big4 dont give exposure only problem is that separation between financial and non financial sectors but thats it!!!! And i know people in AFF and the fact of the matter is that in khi alone it inducts around 100 trainees each season in assurance!! that gives enough room for anyone Parchi or merit and merit is not ignored! imagine one guys from 15th mfc and one from 3rd fTS the first is ca inter pass n the next has 2 papers left in ca inter who would you say deserves the place. and in khi ey n aff induct before result so at the time of induction the person can have all clear upto C which makes him most eligible based on his batch!!! so you cant just say that your friend deserved and the other guy is on parchi!!!! come back o the real world!!!

- umer90 - 11-30-2011

Truth about NJMI KARACHI

They hired my friend after results when he still has left 4 papers , in interview people with lesser paper remaining also came but those *******s choose my friend only to use him and than throw him out eventually , they chose him coz they knew probabilty of him passing all the papers in next attempt is pretty low so they hire him of meager ammount of 4000 destroyed his precious time , the time he wud have rather used in preparing for his paperz he gave this precious time to this bull **** firm which i tell u is totally crap learning wise and than he approved one month leave before exams which they approved on condition that if they require him they will call him even in holidays and he agreed but when he went there after exams they just fired him

- aminahsan2002 - 12-06-2011

Mr. umer90, Your conversation is not clear. If you are talking about Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Ashafaq, then this is totally wrong that they deceived their studnets. If once this firm hire its student whether he is a B.Com or CA inter than he becomes its student and completes his articles at any cost, whether he passes his exams or not. If any problem with some student please contact me. Wish you all the best.

- umer90 - 12-08-2011

Yes im talking about Nasir javed maqsood imran and they used my friend

- umer90 - 12-08-2011

How to contact u ??????

- aminahsan2002 - 01-06-2012

You may email me at aminnjmi@gmail.com