Accountancy Forum
Rizwan Manai Vs Peti Wala Vs Munawar Hussain VsFTC - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Rizwan Manai Vs Peti Wala Vs Munawar Hussain VsFTC (/showthread.php?tid=9378)

Rizwan Manai Vs Peti Wala Vs Munawar Hussain VsFTC - khani8 - 01-12-2011

I am a student of ICAP-Module E,and want to prepare for Corporate Law Paper by myself.I have heard that Rizwan Munnai's Book is good for it.AT the moment I am thinking of studying from Nazir Ahmed Shaheen Book Vol 1 & 2 and taking the Kit of BPP kit for Corporate Law paper.

Please give me some useful information and share your personal experiences in this regards.I will be thankful to the members of this forum;and

I want to request the administrator of this site,who has been very strict on the non-serious attitude of the forum members,to take a serious consideration on the adds published on this site/forum from some members;and

I want to drag your all's attention on the new policy of ICAP against the mighty ACCA in Pakistan.They have made it almost equal to PIPFA.

Can you feel that ACCA is that poor that

it is now treated just like PIPFA,who has no affiliation with IFAC. ICAP has not reduced the exemptions available to ICAP members.

Please comment on these things.Remarks both in favour and against this new policy are welcome.

Guidance is urgently required in the connection of Writers of Corporate Law module E..Allah Hafiz wa Nasir

- khani8 - 01-15-2011

some reply and comments on the issues,will be welcomed by me.

Thanks

- Zaheer Iqbal - 01-19-2011

I think you should refer to S.A.Salam and have thorogh reading of all the sections in first reading and try to make linking of the sections instead of referring any book

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khani8</i>
<br />I am a student of ICAP-Module E,and want to prepare for Corporate Law Paper by myself.I have heard that Rizwan Munnai's Book is good for it.AT the moment I am thinking of studying from Nazir Ahmed Shaheen Book Vol 1 & 2 and taking the Kit of BPP kit for Corporate Law paper.

Please give me some useful information and share your personal experiences in this regards.I will be thankful to the members of this forum;and

I want to request the administrator of this site,who has been very strict on the non-serious attitude of the forum members,to take a serious consideration on the adds published on this site/forum from some members;and

I want to drag your all's attention on the new policy of ICAP against the mighty ACCA in Pakistan.They have made it almost equal to PIPFA.

Can you feel that ACCA is that poor that

it is now treated just like PIPFA,who has no affiliation with IFAC. ICAP has not reduced the exemptions available to ICAP members.

Please comment on these things.Remarks both in favour and against this new policy are welcome.

Guidance is urgently required in the connection of Writers of Corporate Law module E..Allah Hafiz wa Nasir

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">