Accountancy Forum
When do these top10 firms recruit? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: When do these top10 firms recruit? (/showthread.php?tid=9403)

Pages: 1 2

When do these top10 firms recruit? - mini - 01-20-2011

What time of the year do all pakistani accountancy firms recruit students of acca and ca? and how are students made aware of those dates and such?

- mini - 01-21-2011

any1?

- wicky - 01-22-2011

well every firm have its own policy in place. some recruit after result and some firms even take result waiting. depends on the firm.

but u did ri8 2 post here as i didnt know the same and ended up joining a mid tier altho had gud chance 4 others but thats past now.

thx

- mini - 01-23-2011

which firm specifically are you in atm?

and umm how do students even know when to seek recruitment and fill out an application etc? on their career pages of regional sites? or by some other means?

- wicky - 01-23-2011

yeah u should visit the respective sites and get info from there i.e ph no and email.

u should also mention here that whether u r seeking acca or ca articles here .may be then other members will be in better position 2 guide u.

thx

- mini - 01-23-2011

Well mainly im an ACCA finalist student.. and i needed guidance on when to apply for the big4 and try my luck

- wicky - 01-23-2011

yeah of course u should try and apply .

if u hav ph no then u should contact big 4 and even fill out the form there. some firms in big4 even take part qualified and some only affiliates . and u should mention the city here also it also varies by city u r in.

thx

- mini - 01-24-2011

@ Wicky,
Im currently living in karachi, and if you please have any info regarding big4 - middle tier firms and their recruitment dates please feel free to share with all of us.

- wicky - 01-24-2011

well i m from lhr tho. but u should keep on visiting this place and may be some one else looking 4 articles could help u.

but u should also try emailing nd phone the firms 2 know the process urself.

thx

- sheikh_sb - 02-05-2011

ALL Top Ten in Lahore recruit in November and May After CA result, But its very important to stay in touch with them over the fone.
ACCA can only get into the firm if he/she is willing to do CA Otherwise come up with some references

- mini - 02-05-2011

@Sheikh_sb

this isnt true isit? Do all firms recruit ACCA part qualified/affiliate if they are willing to do CA? what happens if one does not want to do CA?

- Dard - 02-05-2011

That's wrong. There are many Affiliates out there who aren't doing C.A, but they are doing articleship in firms.

- sheikh_sb - 02-05-2011

If you have read my well i have written " come up with refrences" which means ppl are there but with references Plus AFF started to recruit ACCA only on ERP department. Only Ford Rhodes do recruit ACCAs. But again, there are only few ppl out there in firms with ACCA articles as far as BIG ten are concerned.

- scorpian - 02-06-2011

shiek_sb

of which office of aff r u talking about ? lahore or karachi ?

- Dard - 02-06-2011

There are many out there doing ACCA articleship in the top 10.
I was talking about Ford Rhodes, not the management consultancy firm