Accountancy Forum
Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder (/showthread.php?tid=9655)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- fslcv - 03-22-2011

yes basic ias and ifrs but time bht kum ho ga. Aur audit bhi puri book puni hai main ISA's pe concentrate bhi kurna hai. Eng me essay aye ga very hard, gk and iq wont be easy too.

Test pass kurna hai tafree nahi kurni ja kur, 500 bache test denge pass karo ge tubhi to interview call ayegi.

Test is the means by which they will short-list candidates.

- munheem - 03-22-2011

yeah ofcourse ... jn logon ne apply kia h, in mai se bhi shortlist krte hain n den phr test mai bhi short list krte hain

- mini - 03-22-2011

call ai kissi ko ?!

- arsalan7 - 03-22-2011

yeah just received the call!
test tmrw 10-11.30 in training dept of ey
was asked to bring stationary and calculators..

so many experienced ppl here...please if somebody can tell the format of the paper??? it will help..

- saad0090 - 03-22-2011

yeah i also got the call tdy! thy hav jst given 1 day fr prep, and i dnt knw how to prepare! =(

evry1 i knw who applied got the call! so i think the shortlisting will start after the test!

- Dard - 03-22-2011

Arsalan and saad did you get the call from FRSH karachi or Islamabad? And what is your qualification status?

- arsalan7 - 03-22-2011

FRSH karachi.. n its my qualifying attempt

- mini - 03-22-2011

are they going to call anymore students tomorrow? I mean I did not get a call from them and I have one paper left .. whats up with that?

- arsalan7 - 03-22-2011

pls somebody help with the format of the test n what is usually asked?? only a few hours to prepare, its not looking good (

- mini - 03-22-2011

arsalan did you fill out the form on the 1st day of their issuance and submitted it then ? or ? and do you have any information whether they are going to call anymore applicants?

- arsalan7 - 03-22-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mini</i>
<br />arsalan did you fill out the form on the 1st day of their issuance and submitted it then ? or ? and do you have any information whether they are going to call anymore applicants?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
i have no idea about their recruitment and selection process.. and i submitted my form on the last day that is 16th march

- mini - 03-22-2011

what about you saad?

- munheem - 03-22-2011

i also recieved a call ...

- mini - 03-22-2011

when did you guys fill out their form and submitted it? and are the people called tomm for the test the only people to be carrying on with the process? or will they be calling some more people for tests the day after tomm aswell or ?!!

- munheem - 03-22-2011

arsalan and saad are u CA or ACCA student ... In my friends list no one recieved a call ...