Accountancy Forum
ACCA - 2.3 and 2.4 - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACCA - 2.3 and 2.4 (/showthread.php?tid=967)

ACCA - 2.3 and 2.4 - zulfi_halari - 07-11-2004

Hi .

I would like to know who are the best teachers for
Paper 2.3 and 2.4 for ACCA.

regards.

- sumaaan - 07-11-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi .

regards.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

2.3 = Sir Haroon Tabrez
2.4 = Safdar Mithani

Although I didn't study from any of these teachers, but I have learnt from my friends that they're one of the best out there.

- iu - 07-12-2004

Sumaan, please tell me also the best teachers for ACCA 2.1 and 2.2, and Yes, there contact as well.

Thnks

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi .

regards.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

2.3 = Sir Haroon Tabrez
2.4 = Safdar Mithani

Although I didn't study from any of these teachers, but I have learnt from my friends that they're one of the best out there.

- Omar Salah Ahmed - 07-15-2004

hey sumaan
could you plz tell me where safdar mithani sahib teaches.. what do u think of zulfiqar mian

OSA

- sumaaan - 07-15-2004

Sumaan, please tell me also the best teachers for ACCA 2.1 and 2.2, and Yes, there contact as well.

There are no 'excellent' teachers for 2.1 or for that matter 2.2... It's theoritical and no teacher can make you memorize anything... The books we have these days (BPP ATFL) are good enough for you understand everything... However, any teacher would be good for these subjects.

- sumaaan - 07-15-2004

hey sumaan
could you plz tell me where safdar mithani sahib teaches.. what do u think of zulfiqar mian

OSA

Sir Safdar Mithani teaches in his own institute which is somewhere in Gulistan-e-Jauhar.

He teaches 3.3 exclusively at KCA...

Also teaching CA Module D and CAT at Tabanis.