Accountancy Forum
Stipend @ Top firms???? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Stipend @ Top firms???? (/showthread.php?tid=9732)

Pages: 1 2 3

- masroorahmed - 04-27-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Foundation means Modules A and B. Intermediate means Modules C and D.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanx Dard ,,, thanx alot

- dustgir - 05-07-2011

Students doing article ship in top 10 firms, are requested to share stipend rates and the benefits they enjoy during training in their firms . It may be motivational for other students.............

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 05-07-2011

Entitlements & Benefits enjoyed by C.A. Trainee Students in PwC-AFF

1- Mandatory
ICAP's Approved Stipend (PKR 6,500/- Min. to PKR 25,000/- Max.) - Per Month
2- Mandatory
Reimbursement of 50% Books Expenses from ICAP for each Module-E and Module-F.
3- Mandatory
Conveyance Allowance/ Travelling Expenses - To be claimed or encashed from the firm or client as agreed [1 Rickshaw for two persons per side - Distance estimated From AFF Office to Client's Office]
4- Complimentory/ Negotiable Arrangements with the Clients
Lunch arranged and provided by the client (in the form of cash or in kind; provided from it's mess)
5- Laptop is provided to each trainee student of PwC-AFF at least after the completion of 1.5 years of articleship.

- dustgir - 11-02-2011

Motivational and Informative

- umer90 - 11-20-2011

i heard one of the big four pays Rs 10,000 right from the begining
i donot know which one it is , does any 1 of u know that ???

- BILAL.SARDAR - 11-23-2011

These r rumors brother. Its 8k nt 10k.

- aminahsan2002 - 11-26-2011

ICAP has increased its stipend rates which is applicable from July 1, 2012. The rates are as follows

1. Rs. 7000. For Students having qualifications less than CA Intermediate
2. Rs. 8000 for CA intermediate students
3. Rs. 10,000 for students having four years Bachelor or having Master degree
4. Rs.11,000 for students who have completed only one module of CA final (i.e Module E or F)
5. Rs. 30,000 for Module E and F completed.

- BILAL.SARDAR - 11-27-2011

Can u explain this
1. Rs. 7000. For Students having qualifications less than CA Intermediate

Which qualifications come under this point.

- A.A - 11-28-2011

The actual words of the ICAP notification are
"All other Qualifications"-I believe it refers to students posessing 2 year-graduate degrees or 3 year ones i.e less than 4 years graduation.

- aminahsan2002 - 11-28-2011

Qualifications less than CA intermediate means
CA Module C completed
CA Module A, B, C completed with 2 papers pass in module D.
2 years B.Com. B.A.Degrees
PIPFA qualified.
ICMA part qualified. etc etc.

- BILAL.SARDAR - 11-29-2011

I don't think so that the partially qualified CA inter will fall under this head.

This point needs explanation from ICAP.

- aminahsan2002 - 12-06-2011

Then please Mr. Bilal Sardar make it clear by asking ICAP through sending mail at education@icap.org.pk,
masood@icap.org.pk,
omair.jamal@icap.org.pk
or any other contacts from ICAP and also tell us that you have cleared your ambiguity.

- tahmans - 12-06-2011

yes, it would mean those degrees/qualifications that are not exempted upto CA inter and are registered...

moreover, its about REGISTERED contracts...so if someone is a bcom but not registered, because big 4 dont register them, he still falls under the inregistered trainee head, who gets income of 1000-1500...

- BILAL.SARDAR - 12-06-2011

@aminahsan2002

Do u really think firm register students who r not inter qualified (I'm not talking about B.com etc. I'm talking abt a student who only have passed C and part pass D). I don't think so that they are eligible for registration and if they are not eligible then this notice is not for them.

I'l contact ICAP as soon as possible. Let others know.

- BILAL.SARDAR - 12-12-2011

I've mailed the inquiry to the icap representative. I'l update u ppl as soon as I receive the reply.