Accountancy Forum
Firm registration - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Firm registration (/showthread.php?tid=9756)

Firm registration - SheikhShafiq - 04-09-2011

dear all

hope you will help me

An entrepreneur wants to register partnership firm with some parters in dubai. The whole of the income is of agriculture in nature kindly guide me with following questions;

01 what are the tax implications regarding registration and filing of return?

02 what are sales tax implications?

03 As investment come from dubai? what are the implications of Foreign Exchange Regulation Act and Income Tax Ordinance?

04 Is it necessary to make affidavit of receipt of investments for income tax department

05 Is it necessary to take registration from chamber of commerce

hope you will help

ALLAH HAFIZ

- SheikhShafiq - 04-11-2011

need ur comments

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SheikhShafiq</i>
<br />dear all

hope you will help me

An entrepreneur wants to register partnership firm with some parters in dubai. The whole of the income is of agriculture in nature kindly guide me with following questions;

03 As investment come from dubai? what are the implications of Foreign Exchange Regulation Act and Income Tax Ordinance?

04 Is it necessary to make affidavit of receipt of investments for income tax department

hope you will help

ALLAH HAFIZ

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- SheikhShafiq - 04-14-2011

guys help me

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SheikhShafiq</i>
<br />dear all

hope you will help me

hope you will help

ALLAH HAFIZ

- SheikhShafiq - 04-28-2011

i need your comments

should i go for AOP or firm? which is recommended

<br />guys help me

<br />dear all

hope you will help me

hope you will help

ALLAH HAFIZ