Accountancy Forum
How to prepare for AFF's entrance test - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: How to prepare for AFF's entrance test (/showthread.php?tid=9757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- BILAL.SARDAR - 05-13-2011

AFF articles ended last evening

total 46 called for 1st intrvw.
means max of 20 to be called for 2nd intrvw

- mariaanwer - 05-13-2011

da interviewers at Aff said dat the 2nd interviews r expected to be held some time next week so da ppl who get selected at kpmg in da meanwhile should go for it i thnk (if kpmg doesnt keep orig docs n there's no issue of giving prior notice before leavng )
all da best to everyone.

- mariaanwer - 05-13-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by amna sheikh</i>
<br />goodluck maria..........
do let us inform about ur interview
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

thanks amna ) i think it went fine P duration was about 15-25 mins.both sirs were nice but they asked tooo many q.s..technical,general,personal and some on da values of aff i.e ethics,teamwork n leadership.i felt like i was sitting in an obbc exam

- m.umarfarooq - 05-14-2011

@ maria u r lucky....aff;s karachi test was of 45 to 50 minutes....n 3 persons took the test....

- BILAL.SARDAR - 05-16-2011

i heard that new batch (of AFF) vl b joining on 23rd MAY

- A.A - 05-16-2011

Probably true-the same pattern was followed last time,we joined a week after CA result.However,our 2nd interview was held before result.Anyways,best of luck for 2nd interview people!

- YNWA - 05-17-2011

officially joining KPMG tomorrow,need ideas how to leave KPMG if i get selected for AFF HELP!!

- BILAL.SARDAR - 05-17-2011

AFF wale kahan soo rhe hn??????

2nd intrvw kyu nae ho rha (

- YNWA - 05-17-2011

i friend of mine at PWC said that they will be calling for 2nd on wed

- @CC@ - 05-17-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by YNWA</i>
<br />officially joining KPMG tomorrow,need ideas how to leave KPMG if i get selected for AFF HELP!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its quite simple, if they have asked for your original documents, make an excuse and do not submit them until you have made up your mind. If they haven't asked for your originals then you don't need to worry, you can just leave them when you get selected at AFF.

thy hv asked 4 original n copies of evrythng
bt seniors told me tht original r jst to corroborate wth copies

- @CC@ - 05-17-2011

At times originals are just required for verification purposes, at other times they are kept by the firms for about 2-3 months, sometimes even more than that. But the thing remains, if you take along your originals and are unsure if they will keep them or not, you are left with no choice if they ask for the originals on the spot.
So if you are a 100% sure they wont keep the originals then take them along, if not I would say don't take them with you.

sb se asan kaam hai k let other submit their documents and es se pta chaal jae ga k v original b rkh rhe hn ya nae. agr original rkh rhe hoe tu keh do k mai laya tha bt Gari mai reh gye kal la dun ga as tomorrow neva comesP

- mariaanwer - 05-18-2011

have my 2nd interview on fri.. could anyone plz guide me about wat kind of q.s to expect?

- KYH - 05-20-2011

Yes u r right, 23rd may is the day. second interview of 15 students were held today and 15 more will be called tommorrow and the joining day will be monday inshAllah...
@ AA i think i know u... haha... m also in AFF.