Accountancy Forum
Good news for ACCA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Good news for ACCA (/showthread.php?tid=9817)

Pages: 1 2

Good news for ACCA - Dard - 04-30-2011

HEC Pakistan has given ACCA MEMBERSHIP as equivalent to Masters in Commerce degree. Visit http//www.tribune.com.pk/story/159655/hec-recognition-acca-granted-masters-degree-equivalence/

- mini - 04-30-2011

big question is .. whats the worth of MCOMM in the market? lol

- Dard - 05-01-2011

It is not about the worth of M.Com. It is the fact that now you don't have to do a bachelor degree seperately to pursue MBA or other higher studies.

- wrathofheaven1 - 05-01-2011

Its not about the degree, its about recognition.

I hope it knocks some sense into some monopolizing forum members here about acting professional towards other accounting qualifications and stop talking about "darkness" they want to see so bad.

Anyways good job by both ACCA & HEC.

- VITAL - 05-02-2011

Yes, ACCA people needed it badly so that they would be able to quench their thirst of obtaining more and more qualifications.

- Dard - 05-02-2011

A typical C.A students response. It is always better to keep quiet than give biased views and start a whole new debate.

- Dard - 05-02-2011

A typical C.A students response. It is always better to keep quiet than give biased views and start a whole new debate.

- bilalfca - 05-02-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by VITAL</i>
<br />Yes, ACCA people needed it badly so that they would be able to quench their thirst of obtaining more and more qualifications.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

right VITAL! u'r damn right man....

Dard

At last ACCA gets some added value in Pak.. congaltz!
ab ICAP ki jan shaid chot jaye!!!!!!

(bachon ko tofee de k he behlaya jata hai)

lolz

- Dard - 05-02-2011

Even C.As have more than one qualifications. You guys still seem immature in terms of professionalism. This equivalency was not given as a "tofi". You are insulting your own HEC by saying that. Think and talk wisely if you can.

- Ali RAZA - 05-02-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by VITAL</i>
<br />Yes, ACCA people needed it badly so that they would be able to quench their thirst of obtaining more and more qualifications.

You win a "Water cooler" for telling the best joke of the year Wink

- Ali RAZA - 05-02-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />A typical C.A students response. It is always better to keep quiet than give biased views and start a whole new debate.

Well said man Wink

- arsenal.gooner - 05-02-2011

lets get professional guyz.. CA students, i don't know what grudge you hold against ACCAs but the fact is that your chauvinist views are not welcome..

I can show you myriad ACAs who have done ACCA after CA along with other qualifications.. does that quench their thirst for more qualifications?? of course not.. Why do they do ACCA then?

Why do we have to argue on everything? u guyz too are desperate for industry training, aren't you? would that be a toffee? well have it for all i care..

Just show some bloody respect.

Rgds,

- zahid 13456 - 05-03-2011

Congratulations to ACCAs on this achievement but i think,ACCA MEMBERSHIP should be equivalent to MBA.Anyway,its nice to see ACCAs are regaining their prestige back in market.

- wrathofheaven1 - 05-03-2011

Leonardo Da Vinci once said, ”People of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”

- Dard - 05-03-2011

Zahid, accountancy can not be equivalent to MBA, the two have major differences.