Accountancy Forum
ICI Test - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: ICI Test (/showthread.php?tid=9859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- eshah - 05-13-2011

Hmm yeap thats true. Thanks alottt for your help!! )

- @CC@ - 05-13-2011

Not a problem )
Do let us know about your test tomorrow

- eshah - 05-13-2011

Yeap I will!

- Dard - 05-13-2011

Can you please email me that email address, eshah? I will be grateful.

- eshah - 05-13-2011

The test was conducted today and it was just what you had described @CC@. They tested for patterns, then basic mathematics and english. Just like most IQ tests are. Then we were told to write an essay.

@Dard That email address was for the tests conducted today. Do you still want it?

- @CC@ - 05-13-2011

Aah! Great, hope it went well. Now wait for the interview call. I would recommend to start preparing for the interview, by revising your f7,f8 and p2.

- eshah - 05-13-2011

Oh really?? They asked technical questions? S

Btw, if you dont mind telling, what was the package they offered you?

- fslcv - 05-13-2011

yes please tell the email address may be we can apply and get the call for the test next time, plz.

- @CC@ - 05-13-2011

Yes, they will ask you technical questions in the first interview. My first interview was a panel interview, present there were personnel from their finance dept. , internal audit dept. and their HR head.
The package, you'll get about 4 times ICAP's approved minimum stipend. Once you become an affiliate you will get a pay rise. More over after an year if your performance is satisfactory they will also offer you an ICAEW contract.

- eshah - 05-13-2011

The email address is saifsyed@akzonobel.com but I will suggest you to apply through the website because I had done that too.

Technical questions S they should have tested us on them in the test. Asking like that can create such a mess.. Oh well will see (

Thankyou soo much @CC@ for telling everything!!

- masroorahmed - 05-14-2011

@eshah and @cc@ ,,, have u guys any idea about the test in karachi office????? please share?

- @CC@ - 05-14-2011

The induction is usually conducted only once a year, and it was conducted at the Karachi office in December-January. So, I don't think it will be done again this soon. However you can apply at the link listed above and hope for the best.

It means ths is waat,,, u just apply at there website and wait,, if u luky u ll get call , otherwise its over!! m i rite?
also tell me is it sensible to apply now,

- @CC@ - 05-14-2011

Well, this is how it works for them. When I got a call from ICI I couldn't even recall how long ago I applied there. So, yes, just apply on their website and wait.
Or you can call their office or ask them about it.

HMMm very strange !!!
but thanx yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!