Accountancy Forum
CONTROL YOUR MIND HERE - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: CONTROL YOUR MIND HERE (/showthread.php?tid=9991)

Pages: 1 2

CONTROL YOUR MIND HERE - athal khan - 06-16-2011

DO YOU HAVE CONTROL ON YOUR THOUGHTS?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS NOT THEN YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING.
It is believed by many psychologist that human was like other animals in the past. but it is through evolution of its mind through knowledge that human become a civilized animals. but how to evolute the mind in short time is the burning question of today.

HERE I REQUEST FROM YOU PEOPLE TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE THAT HOW YOU CONTROL YOU MIND AND HOW CAN WE GET THE ULTIMATE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS CREATION.

WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS THEY BECOME YOUR WORDS
WATCH YOUR WORDS THEY BECOME YOUR ACTIONS
WATCH YOUR ACTIONS THEY BECOME YOUR HABITS
WATCH YOUR HABITS THEY BECOME YOUR CHARACTER
AND WATCH YOUR CHARACTER IT BECOMES YOUR DESTINY

- Kasim - 06-16-2011

i dont agree with some of ur points
though i myself still searching for mind controlling techniques
yet i have some thing relevent to ur question

you can gain control on your thoughts by simple practice of thinkkng or may be <b>not thinking </b>at all.

My young cousion (of almost same age to me) got belw knee amputation last days

i asked him after few days of his operation

what are ur feelings

his answer was simple

i dont think about it.

in this manner he gained control on his thoughts

regards

- Kasim - 06-16-2011

nice question anyway
do share if u urself have any thing relevent
regards

- athal khan - 06-16-2011

KASIM brother stoping your thougts about something is not ultimate solution to control your mind. please explain to how stop your thought. could we be thoughtless at any time.

- Kasim - 06-16-2011

stop thinking about some thing is half the way to control your mind dear

e.g
we all know that 90% of our tensions are self created based on whatif analaysis etc.
if we stop thinking about issue then we can easily reduce the tendency of tension attached. and by doing this we do achieve some sort of mind control

yes i agree with u that no one can ever be thoughtless but what one needs to do is to divert his thoughts from one issue to another, from dark side of the problem to brightening side, from negitivities to positivities.

and if u mean typical type of mind control. then it can be achived though Maraqba and other spiritual practices some people even use Yuga and similar physical exercises for this purpose too.

hope so i am clear in my expression at here

regards

- athal khan - 06-16-2011

yes dear you are right in saying it that shifting one thoughts from negative aspect to positive is a controlling instrument of positive thinking. but still i don't agree with your statement that by ststoping thinking we can control our mind.
dear our mind is full of our past belief first there is a need to change these already existing beliefs. because abruptly stoping your thinking about something or by forcing your mind to not think is in itself a torture of mind. it is just like if a pigeon close eyes and sit in front of cat that it will not prey me. I an open mind person will hear your comments placidly even if if i don't agree with them.

- Kasim - 06-16-2011

Well things seems to work in that way to me atleast
anyway whats ur own observation/idea in detail about how to obtain control over one's mind?

- athal khan - 06-18-2011

for me to control mind is to involve yourself as much as possible in positive works that you haven't time to think about negative things. and how to involve yourself in positive works is very simple just before sleeping and after waking imagine what you want from your life.And feel those things which you want as if they are with you even if they are not in your surrounding.I am sure that in short period of time you will have been involved in positive works. The time period depends upon your strength of feeling.

- Kasim - 06-18-2011

k will try it

- athal khan - 06-24-2011

kasim we will wait ofr your improvment

- Kasim - 06-25-2011

you will have to wait for a long time then dear

- athal khan - 06-26-2011

how long i have to wait
dear i want to learn more about mind so if you got something special about mind dont forget to tell me about it

- Kasim - 06-27-2011

i dont know how long it will take bro

have some thing indirectly about mind
its regarding determination
but will tell u later

- athal khan - 06-28-2011

ok dear do you know what is strong determination? most people know it in wrong sence

- Kasim - 06-28-2011

whats wrong sence about strong determination