Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the procedure of getting into CA Articles
04-20-2009, 05:47 AM,
what is the procedure of getting into CA Articles
hey salaam every1.
i have a little question to ask. i am currently in last year of my 3 yrs BSc degree in Accounting and Finance ( University of London External ) . i will get my degree confirmation in sept this year InshAllah. beside my B.Sc i appeared in level 1 of CFA in dec 08 and cleared it. now i will be appearing in Level 2 in june 2010 ( cudnt give level 2 this year because it requires a BSc degree )

now i m thinking of getting CA designation along with CFA. wat is the procedure for this ? i checked out icap website n it says that i can directly get into training and clear modules while training.

wat r my chances of finding myself articles here in pakistan ( preferrably lhr or isd). how should i apply and when should i apply considering that i will get formal degree confirmation in sept 09. sud i visit training firms personally? does clearing level 1 makes my case of getting into articles stronger?

replies would be apprecaited
thnx alot
tamour

Messages In This Thread
what is the procedure of getting into CA Articles - by tamour pervez - 04-20-2009, 05:47 AM
[No subject] - by sumairalam - 04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
[No subject] - by tamour pervez - 04-21-2009, 08:46 PM
[No subject] - by sumairalam - 04-22-2009, 05:14 PM