Post Reply 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Private(external) education AND canadian immig.
01-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Post: #2

Check page 360 onwards .. thanks

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bob02</i>
<br />I was advised to visit Canada for this issue but I could not find a proper answer.Therefore,I'm posting my question here

Is private or technically speaking,external candidate,education is able to bear points for education in Canadian immig.?

There were different views posted

<b>Limited to Govt.approved Credential issuing authority</b>
If the board or uni is a govt.approved institution or body than <b>YES</b>.which they all are since we dont obtain our academic certificates/degrees etc from any non Govt. entity.

<b>Limited to Institution studied</b>
IF the actual institution studied is affiliated to any Govt approved uni.or board than <b>YES.</b>

<b>Limited to unapproved institution or home studies</b>
If a candidate was registered as an external candidate(PRIVATE) from a Govt.approved/recognised board or Uni. <b>and </b>he studied at home or at some back-street coaching centre than <b>NO</b>

Does any one knows the truth?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

Messages In This Thread
[] - sumairalam - 01-30-2010 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)