Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
income tax return for salaried person
10-28-2011, 01:46 AM,
income tax return for salaried person
i want to ask a question is that
an employer is giving following allowances to his employee like house rent medical ( employer gives hospitalization facility through insurance) cola, special allowance,adhoc relief & utilities.
question is this is there any exemption as per income tax ordinance?
10-29-2011, 07:39 PM,
Please visit for further details. You can also give detail here for detailed answer.

11-16-2011, 10:56 PM,
under the head of salary, the deductions are not allowed but exemption are allowed i.e medical facility is exempt upto 10 percent of basic salary, and in case of car if it is used wholly for business puposes then it is exempt and if partly use for business purpose and partly for personal then 5% of the cost of car is taxable bt if the car is totally for personal use then 10% of the cost of car is taxable etc ...

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Accountancy | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication