Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIMA or ACCA
07-06-2005, 11:55 PM,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fahim_badshah</i>
<br />salam friends
i live in karachi my friends told me that now a days cima is going very valuable i going to tabanis and al-hamd academy for information about cima both of them tell me that cima had goes at a very good line they have only 14 papers and when u r cleared all of these papers u ger easily taken jobs vacancy with 3 lacs or 4 lacs
in pakistan cima is equal to = ICMA
in UK cima is equal to = ACMA

plz tell me that this is easy or hard can i do this i taken exams of inter (12) with the group of Commerce (iCom) and i taken in first year 72% now i m good in studies but tell me ur advice can i do this and the jobs of 4 lacs or 3 lacs is true or false ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think by 3 to 4 lacs you meant per anum, which is true ie PKR 25,000 per month. However I must warn you that kind of salary is possible after you are a member of CIMA. Simply, having done 3 year's experience (training at an accountancy firm or in the industry).

I am sure very few employers would offer you that kind of money when you are just an affiliate, that is just having passed the exams. You may be able to get a training place for any thing like PKR 5,000 plus at any of the non accounting firms (consulting firms or the industry)

07-09-2005, 04:06 PM,

I m ready and now i m starting Cima And i insha-allah believe that i know its very difficult but i gave him whole day and when i finish them i m one of the lucky man in pakistan
thnx Pracs for gave me some wonderful ideas if u want to be more
my email id is fahim_badshah@hotmail.com
tc,bye
07-09-2005, 04:19 PM,

friends may i know the best institute in karachi
tell me which is the best institure for cima
1,Tabanis 2,Camps 3,Al-Hamd 4,CSS
07-10-2005, 03:08 AM,

cams

shahzad
07-10-2005, 06:22 AM,

i want to elaborate what sam said he means to say that ACMA is eligible for management audit . which is not a statutory audit it has a wider scope then financial audit and ..........
as far as monopoly of ICAP is concerened that is restricted toward financail audit
07-10-2005, 08:41 AM,

yeah, i know,, cams is not providing,, i was told by somebody, but now i researched, they r not offering

shahzad
07-16-2005, 04:47 AM,

app kia kertay hain appko shrm nai aati app icma ko acca se compare ker rahay hain ....mujhay apna registration no. btao main rd ko keh ker tumhain dunda dilwata hoon...lagta hai phir kisi ko bulwana peray gaaa
ooooper se lay ker neechay tak maderchod saray
07-16-2005, 11:07 PM,

hey moderators,, see the above person's language, is he eligible to become accountancy forum member... reference (ooooper se lay ker neechay tak maderchod saray)

shahzad
07-18-2005, 06:58 PM,

naeem sb what abt ICMAP......... do u dishearted.... very soooooooooooooooon.........

Smile ! GOD loved you.....
www.zee-cma.4t.com
07-18-2005, 07:00 PM,

I agree what sciorpion has said............ good Nomi bachay

Smile ! GOD loved you.....
www.zee-cma.4t.com
05-11-2011, 08:12 AM,

Aslam o Alikum guys.... my name is hammad hassan and i live in lahore and em also the student of CIMA, guys the main problem specially in pakistan, that there is no like that much good teachers are available of CIMA and that was the main reason of doped CIMA in 2008, one of my friend returned from UK after completing his CIMA told me that LSBF launch their videos of 180 pound each and i saw the demo of that videos on lsbf site and purchased them and i am much satisfied with that videos, i know that was too much expensive some of students cannot afford it -( guys i have download all that managerial videos so if anyone wants to purchase than you can contact me with the promise that you will sell them out without my permission and the special thing is that with that videos there is a soft PDF copy of lecture. you guys check the demo on lsbf site

(these videos are available in very cheep price)

thanks
hammad hassan
0333-4186778
0321-9426700