Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ACMA Vs CA
02-23-2009, 03:13 PM,
#76
 
Wasim Bhayee,

Welcome to you in accountancy forum. I am also not a very old member. Dear, unfortunately I wrote the topic ACMA Vs CA.The behavior of some CA's , that I experienced in my professional life,compelled my to write the topic.I just want that ACMA should be given their right status. Ussually CA's degrade ACMA's. You can read the post of them on the topic. It is clear that many CA's are not ready to consider ACMA's equal to them. I have said many times that the real issues of accounatancy should be discussesd. Although I am new member but I have written on real issues of accounting. See my Posts on "Consolidated Financial Statements" and direct costing.

Some days ago I realized the need of Economics Forum then I gave the suggestion of establishment of Economics Forum. Many other honourable members also joined me and administration of the foruum created Economics Forum.

I also dont want to involve in any useless debate.

Anyhow I expect that membership of the forum shall be beneficial for you.

Thanks and warm regards,

Awais Aftab.
Reply
02-23-2009, 05:30 PM,
#77
 

Dears,

Leaving everything out of the discussion, I just want to be clarified for one allegation imposed on CAs by other designation-holders.

Whilst every one has invested a significant portion of his life in studies and career building, he/she has a deemed right to be respected for his efforts. However, when one has to compete for his life, no one other should be expected to help him. Competition is meant for proving one's own self without any pushing help or reference. This should be the rule regardless of how effectively it has been implemented and followed in a given society.

I could not so far understand the basic grouse of ACMAs and other designation-holders with CAs which has repeatedly been hinted out at this thread as well. If ACMAs are competent, which they assume for, then why they have complaints with CAs. They should come up with their CVs and prove their-selves to the satisfaction of entrepreneur whenever an opportunity arises.

One should not forget that ICAP was formed in 1961 and ICMAPs ordinance did not come after ages of ICAP Ordinance. There was a difference of only few years and some ACMA friends claim that their institute was in existence even before the promulgation of its ordinance. People who talk about ICAP's monopoly (to which I don't agree in that specific meaning) should try to find out why the variation of a few years has created such a big difference in market demand.

Further, when one assumed that he/they has/have challenged the other, he should not seek favors and affections from them. This is the rule of survival of the fittest. It does not have to carry personal favors since competition is meant for competition and the ultimate buyer of any goods and service is the stakeholder. We should understand that in most of cases the decision is market driven or in other words entrepreneur driven. We should accept this fact open heartedly. By the way we never saw any CA expressing such complaints. Does it mean ACMAs are no where? I think it may be a wrong conclusion as well.

So in my view, instead of expressing our deficiencies and problems this way, we should behave more positive, inter-active and forward looking. When one will create such ideas in his mind and start expressing this way, it will do nothing but a loss to his own-self.

I wish to be explained why such complaints are carried by the ones who consider them very much into the competition either on account of quality or pricing.

Regards,


KAMRAN.
Reply
02-23-2009, 11:11 PM,
#78
 
visited the forum after a long time....everything is same except this time Mr Kamran is surrouded by some kids instead of Pracs.

Kamran bhai in bachon ko abhi kahan samjh aay gi....believe me you are wasting your time by replying to these kids....

Kids CA n ACMA are not comparable with each other....thats the fact....
Reply
02-24-2009, 04:18 PM,
#79
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />visited the forum after a long time....everything is same except this time Mr Kamran is surrouded by some kids instead of Pracs.

Kamran bhai in bachon ko abhi kahan samjh aay gi....believe me you are wasting your time by replying to these kids....

Kids CA n ACMA are not comparable with each other....thats the fact....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Manni bhaee I accept my ignorance and that I do not have much professional experience. I also accept that my thinking is childish. But my dear brother think just for a movement that whether your above post shows professional attitude ??????????


Challo man lia k main baccha hun to kia remaining people are also kids?????

Regards.

Awais Aftab
Reply
02-24-2009, 05:59 PM,
#80
 
It's not good to hit some one personally and Awais I think he took your name no where.
Reply
02-25-2009, 07:23 AM,
#81
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />visited the forum after a long time....everything is same except this time Mr Kamran is surrouded by some kids instead of Pracs.

Kamran bhai in bachon ko abhi kahan samjh aay gi....believe me you are wasting your time by replying to these kids....

Kids CA n ACMA are not comparable with each other....thats the fact....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hey maani, hope you are doing well, you have been indeed away for quite some time. Well, the fun never stops around here !

On a serious note, it adds to all our knowledge ?
Reply
02-25-2009, 03:09 PM,
#82
 
Hi Pracs,

I am fine dear....how are you?
yup, couldn't visited the forum for some long time, but inshAllah i will stay in touch now....

Musharaf bhai got married last year finally,
Few days back I met "Tanveer Sheikh", do you remember him?


Awais! some other members were also contributing on this topic in favour of ACMA, why you feel tht you were the only one to whom i was addressing? You have proved something at your ownself by taking my post that much personally....

N i don't need a certificate of "professionalism" from you, you can carry on with your "professioanl attitude"....y dont you start an "institue of professional attitude" and start teaching there how to send posts containg professional attitude on a public forum....but be sure about the meaning of a "public forum" before doing so.

....
Reply
02-25-2009, 05:26 PM,
#83
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />Hi Pracs,

I am fine dear....how are you?
yup, couldn't visited the forum for some long time, but inshAllah i will stay in touch now....

Musharaf bhai got married last year finally,
Few days back I met "Tanveer Sheikh", do you remember him?


Awais! some other members were also contributing on this topic in favour of ACMA, why you feel tht you were the only one to whom i was addressing? You have proved something at your ownself by taking my post that much personally....

N i don't need a certificate of "professionalism" from you, you can carry on with your "professioanl attitude"....y dont you start an "institue of professional attitude" and start teaching there how to send posts containg professional attitude on a public forum....but be sure about the meaning of a "public forum" before doing so.

....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Tnanks you for suggestion and comments


Reply
02-25-2009, 10:08 PM,
#84
 
Maani,

It would be good to see you around as you promised.


Regards,


KAMRAN.
Reply
02-26-2009, 07:44 AM,
#85
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />Hi Pracs,

I am fine dear....how are you?
yup, couldn't visited the forum for some long time, but inshAllah i will stay in touch now....

Musharaf bhai got married last year finally,
Few days back I met "Tanveer Sheikh", do you remember him?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Mani, I was in Pakistan when Musharaf got married, however, was unable to attend his wedding due to BB's assassination and the chaos that came about (was leaving the next day actually). Tanveer, ofcourse I remember him he's my articles-mate and a very good friend indeed.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Accountancy | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication