Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a CISA - What's my worth?
02-09-2009, 05:17 PM
I am a CISA - What's my worth?
Hi all,
I have cleared CISA Dec 2008 Exam.I have 1.5 yr experience of working as a software engineer and have a Bachelor's in computer Science.I'm currently being paid 30k.just wanna know what my chances are in one of the big 4s and how much can I get if I join their business and information risk services department.

I want to move from software development so what career path would u guys suggest?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2009, 02:42 PM

Guys !!!....need a little help and guidance.
02-11-2009, 09:45 PM

Dear wickedweapon

you have a bright future in the field of Information System Audit. Get the some experience of IS Audit. Some days before I saw many posts of IS Auditors in Telenor.

Regards

Awais
02-12-2009, 12:13 AM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />Dear wickedweapon

you have a bright future in the field of Information System Audit. Get the some experience of IS Audit. Some days before I saw many posts of IS Auditors in Telenor.

Regards

Awais

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi Awais,
Thanks a lot for ur reply..u have certainly boosted my morale....will try my luck at Telenor.If you come across any jobs in IS Audit please let me know.