Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Get Income Tax Advice
05-17-2009, 03:03 AM,
Get Income Tax Advice
Hi Hello & Sallam,
If u have any problem relating Income Tax, Write here ill try to advice u,
06-05-2009, 10:56 PM,
Hi friends
I need help about the pending annual tax returns of an independent business.
If any company did not file its last three years return, what should be done to clear all previous outstandings and tax returns as well.
Please also help that when the next return will due.

06-22-2009, 05:36 PM,
Hi Friends
I need the salary calculation sheet on the basis of new slap rates in recent budget 2009-10.
If anybody have, please email me on

Thanks with Regards,

Take care & Allah bless u all.

06-27-2009, 05:10 PM,
Simplify your tax return by signing on line petition at
06-27-2009, 07:57 PM,
U/S 114
Sub-Section (6) Any person who, having furnished a return, discovers any omission or wrong statement therein, may furnish a revised return within five years of the date that the original return was furnished.
06-28-2009, 02:05 AM,
what is the limit on purchase,expenses etc against which a company is not entitled to deduct withholding it Rs. 10000,25000 or Rs. 50000. is it applicable on a single transaction or for the whole financial year.please elaborate in detail
07-01-2009, 03:29 AM,
where r u mr.laptop.can someone else tell me.
07-02-2009, 10:25 PM,
section 153 will not be applicable if total annual purchase on account of

services is up to Rs.10,000, and
goods is up to Rs.25,000
07-03-2009, 08:49 PM,
thanks anfal.can u please quote the relevant section where it is specifically provided.
07-04-2009, 07:25 PM,
sro 586 of 1991
08-01-2009, 09:54 PM,
hi , dears .
what is the treatment of incomes which are taxable under F.T.R (final tax regime) ,but also fall under the head "income from other sources" , like dividend ,prize bond and profit on debt .
thanking you
08-03-2009, 01:30 PM,
I just want to ask that our staff salary is being paid through computerized system. Income tax is being deducted at the normal rate applicable to slab. No marginal relief is being calculated.
Is marginal relief is still applicable for tax year 2009 and tax year 2010
Can we claim refund on the basis of marginal relief ?
08-03-2009, 06:15 PM,
Yes, u can claim, U should submit your Income Tax return with refund application.
08-07-2009, 08:30 PM,
I need help regarding deduction of Tax on Rent. I dont know much about Taxation but I have to deduct tax on return.

can anyone help me out. on how much amount of annual rent is taxable and what percentage at what amount.
08-08-2009, 03:33 PM,
salam ,

Mr. lap top please tell me that what is marginal releife and how can we claim against it?

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Accountancy | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication