Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what to do after doing MBA-finance?
03-15-2010, 04:46 PM

Walikum salam,
I like your reply... actually i am looking for this type of suggestion... plz carry on tell me fee and some information about insitutes offering CFA in Islamabad... what i know is that its all about Finance eg... Portfolio management, International Finance, Money and capital markets etc... Am i Right?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2010, 05:47 PM

Atif,

All depends on the role you want to be working as. CFA is for investment. It starts with finance and finishes when you are able to make investment decisions.

ACCA/CA 14 misalon ki chat ha ;-) it normally covers alot of subject areas and after that you can decide which role is best for you. After that you can also understand more better the CFA syllabus. As US GAAP shall finish in 2014 so accounting standards will be handy that you already know.

1.Therefore for Finance and Investment Management---->CFA
2.Management Accounting------------------------------>CIMA
3.Financial Accounting, Taxation, External Auditing, little bit finance, Management Accounting, Internal Audit and business administration (14 misalon ki chat!)----------------->CA

4. Business Administration---------------------------->MBA
5. Internal Audit------------------------------------->CIA
03-16-2010, 05:20 AM

Yar mera Digestive system ye 14 masalo ki chat digest nahi kar sakta, koi 5, 6 masalo ki chat mile to most wellcome!!! Wink thora sa taste change hona chahey khuch meetha meetha )
MBA 24 diluted masalo ki chat age hee khara hooon.
03-16-2010, 06:43 AM

@Atif

Sari recepies likh den hain. Spices ya misale apni mrzi se add ya reduce kr lena )

Koi aik recipe to khani hi prti ha