Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
e-filing of Tax Returns
10-01-2010, 06:05 AM,
#1
e-filing of Tax Returns

Can anybody let me know how to learn and practice e-filing of Income tax (withholding tax, salary sections know hows)returns and sales tax (input and output calculations, adjustments) and filing of return.

Is there any workflow/flow chart for e-filing you people can share?

Also, any training workshop you people know due to happen in coming days at islamabad?


I will be extremely thankful for this help.

Regards

Jan Ahmed.
Reply
10-01-2010, 06:54 PM,
#2
 
FBR aksar okat karwati rahti hay ap FBR ki web site say update layty rahayn k islamabad may kab hay.
Reply
10-02-2010, 05:08 PM,
#3
 
aap wahan ki tax bar association ya chamber wagera ki membership lelen, yahan aksar seminars aur workshops hoti hain

Anfal
Reply
10-06-2010, 10:32 PM,
#4
 
Dear Please tell is it mandatory to e-file return before October 15, 2010? Kia ya possible nahi hum sirf offline main hi submit kr dain returns salaried individuals ki bhi aur AOP ki bhi? Mujay bht problem ho rahi hai online return submit krnay main, aksar koi na koi error day deta hai like kabhi kehta hai registration main representative ka NTN nahi likha hua aur jb registry portion main ja kr dekho wahan likha hota hai aur bhi kafi jga problem ho raha hai kuch returns to bht easy ho gain aur baki rehti hain kafi sari.

Jaldi kro behn tay bhrawo
Reply
10-07-2010, 12:13 AM,
#5
 
Sajid bhai, online hi file karna pary ga,

agar koi problem hay to may file kar sakta hon return ap ka,,,
Reply
10-07-2010, 05:10 PM,
#6
 
dear not beg issu ap fbr ke websit sa sotware dowload kar ka tarika seeek sukty ho ok dontwory

s.tax return or income tax

softweres are available
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />FBR aksar okat karwati rahti hay ap FBR ki web site say update layty rahayn k islamabad may kab hay.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Reply
10-07-2010, 11:04 PM,
#7
 
Laptop brother thanks alot abhi file ho rahi hain returns koi problem hui to zarur apko btaoun ga
Reply
10-08-2010, 07:20 PM,
#8
 
ji bilkul batayea ga,,,,,

or han ye tansion mat lijiye ga k return file karny k liye ap ko mujhay apna ID or pass word dayna pary ga,,,,

mujhay return file karny k liye ID pass word ki zarorat nahi hoti,,, hahahahahahah
Reply
10-13-2010, 01:20 PM,
#9
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajid naveed khan</i>
<br />Dear Please tell is it mandatory to e-file return before October 15, 2010? Kia ya possible nahi hum sirf offline main hi submit kr dain returns salaried individuals ki bhi aur AOP ki bhi? Mujay bht problem ho rahi hai online return submit krnay main, aksar koi na koi error day deta hai like kabhi kehta hai registration main representative ka NTN nahi likha hua aur jb registry portion main ja kr dekho wahan likha hota hai aur bhi kafi jga problem ho raha hai kuch returns to bht easy ho gain aur baki rehti hain kafi sari.

Jaldi kro behn tay bhrawo
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes Bro fbr has facilitated the taxpayer to manually file the income tax return uptill 15th Oct, 2010 but e-filing will have to ba made later on uptill 15th of Nov,2010,
Furthermore representative's NTN is there in the profile but when u see the top side of the return , u will see that there is no NTN written over there. U can simply write it over thre in the return page. that cell is editable.

welkum for any other expalanation

Shahbaz
Reply
10-13-2010, 01:23 PM,
#10
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />ji bilkul batayea ga,,,,,

or han ye tansion mat lijiye ga k return file karny k liye ap ko mujhay apna ID or pass word dayna pary ga,,,,

mujhay return file karny k liye ID pass word ki zarorat nahi hoti,,, hahahahahahah
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Laptop bro ye kia scene hay?
id n password k bina kese e-filing hogi?
Reply
10-13-2010, 03:36 PM,
#11
 
yahi yo magic he laptop bhai ka..... )
Reply
10-13-2010, 07:17 PM,
#12
 

Dear,

E-intermediaries are allowed to file return of others by using their own portals.

If Laptop is doing so, he must have been registered within the same capacity, rest is better known to him; to get registered as an e-intermediary is not a difficult task.

Regards,

Faisal.
Reply
10-13-2010, 07:25 PM,
#13
 
JI faisal Bhai nay sahi kaha hay mayri ID e-intermediary hay. is liye mujhay apny client ki ID password ki zarorat nahi hoti, may usy apni ID par as a client add kar layta hon.
Reply
11-02-2010, 05:52 PM,
#14
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ah_s@msn.com</i>
<br />
Can anybody let me know how to learn and practice e-filing of Income tax (withholding tax, salary sections know hows)returns and sales tax (input and output calculations, adjustments) and filing of return.

Is there any workflow/flow chart for e-filing you people can share?

Also, any training workshop you people know due to happen in coming days at islamabad?


I will be extremely thankful for this help.

Regards

Jan Ahmed.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Reply
11-02-2010, 05:55 PM,
#15
 
can any body tel me pls how to filing owners income tax return, is any body prepare for me message me silent_eyes135@yahoo.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Accountancy | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication