Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with which ACCA Papers to sit for next
02-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Post: #1
Help with which ACCA Papers to sit for next
Hi there,
i have just registered with ACCA. i got 4 exemptions (F1-F4). my first attempt will be in June 2011. i got the exemptions on the basis of being a Commerce graduate from India (Mumbai University). My query is that i am confused to what papers to take now. an office colleague of mine has suggested me to go with F7 & F8. another guy has told me to go with F5, F6 & F9. my financial training centre tells me to go in the order i.e. F5 & F6. Please suggest me as to what combination to go for.
Thank You for your response in advance [)]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Post: #2
 
Go in the order. F5 and f6
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Post: #3
 
i agree with dard.. whether you take 1, 2, 3 or 4 papers, it would be best to go in order
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Post: #4
 
thank u so much guys. i just have another query to ask about. my friend gave me a reason to go for f5 & f9 because he says both are related subjects and that i will find it easier to cope with. please could u just give me a backing for your answers, it will be very helpful to me. thanks )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Post: #5
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by prtmlad</i>
<br />thank u so much guys. i just have another query to ask about. my friend gave me a reason to go for f5 & f9 because he says both are related subjects and that i will find it easier to cope with. please could u just give me a backing for your answers, it will be very helpful to me. thanks )

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
There is not much similarity in F5&F9.Its a gud combination me myself took da f9&f5 in june 2010 and passed.But i suggest u to go with F5&F6 its a better combination
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Post: #6
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by prtmlad</i>
<br />thank u so much guys. i just have another query to ask about. my friend gave me a reason to go for f5 & f9 because he says both are related subjects and that i will find it easier to cope with. please could u just give me a backing for your answers, it will be very helpful to me. thanks )

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

the thing is that it might be a good combination, but in the next attempt, you will end up with a horrible one.. so it would pretty much set off.. therefore, go in order. ACCA recommends that as well it shapes up your mind in the way it is meant to be..

Rgds,
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2011, 02:18 AM
Post: #7
 
F5 and F9 don't have much in common. I advise F5 and F6, then F7 and F9, and then F8 and P1(if you want to sit two papers in every sitting). F8 and P1 have things in common, like internal control and risk, so i advise you sit them together.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2011, 02:20 AM
Post: #8
 
F5 and F9 don't have much in common. I advise F5 and F6, then F7 and F9, and then F8 and P1(if you want to sit two papers in every sitting). F8 and P1 have things in common, like internal control and risk, so i advise you sit them together.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Post: #9
 
guys thank u so much for your help till now. i have one more query. my another friend told me to take F7 & F8. he told me that these are two easy papers and a good combination. according to him, they can be easily cleared and that will help me boost my confidence. so guys, please help me out again. thanks so much for help till now as well in advance )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Post: #10
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by prtmlad</i>
<br />guys thank u so much for your help till now. i have one more query. my another friend told me to take F7 & F8. he told me that these are two easy papers and a good combination. according to him, they can be easily cleared and that will help me boost my confidence. so guys, please help me out again. thanks so much for help till now as well in advance )

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

are you sure he said f8?? f8 is the toughest to clear in the f level.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Post: #11
 
F8 is the most TECHNICAL paper in the fundamental module. I again advise taking F8 and P1 together, for the reason aforementioned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Post: #12
 
well guys thanks 1nce again..its helpin me n m thinking of giving F5 & F6 for the first exam in june. if u think i require any other instructions needed that wud help me pls do reply. thnx for your help till now as well as for the advices 2 be expected by me in advance. wishing u all a sucesfull n great future )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)