Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ernst & Young interview call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did any1 recieve interview call from Ernst & young ford rhodes siddat hyder?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by munheem</i>
<br />Did any1 recieve interview call from Ernst & young ford rhodes siddat hyder?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

wait for some days bro
abi recently test conduct howa hai....
next week they start calling
Hold on ur horses bro. Why r u in so hurry. It will take almost 2 weeks to finalize.
my cousin is a internee in EY, he said interviews call has been started from friday.
my friend received a call today and his interview on monday at 4.
Hey many of my ca friends got selected. does anyone know when would they start calling ACCA students?
the calls to acca trainees have started! my frnd got a call today and his interview is tmro (satrdy)!
It's very painful when you love someone without meeting lai.Nhung also more painful when you love someone without the courage to tell her that you love like.

There are moments in life that you remember it a lot, so you just want to run and hug them tightly. Let that person know you've got to think like that!.
Are you guys in Karachi or in Lahore?
r u talking abt islamabad?
honourable members plz give your peceptions about this topic..
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26606
Hey, I called EY Isb, they said we are yet to begin the interviews!
Mashallah sai i got selected in E&Y karachi Office
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hzs</i>
<br />Mashallah sai i got selected in E&Y karachi Office
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Congrats man, what did they ask in Interviews...
Congrats man !!! And best of luck for the ppl anxiously waiting for EY Isl to respond.
what about lahore guyz?anyone received call from E&Y lahore after first interview and test?i was called for interview and then shortlisted for test but haven't received any call yet after the test.test was conducted on 6th of october.
Pages: 1 2