Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Management Accounting
10-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Post: #46
 
Dear Yasir

Yasir although your majority of posts consist of posts regarding general topics but I have much respect for you, as you can recognize it from my previous posts. Jhan tak is baat ka taluq ha k meree hosla Shikni huyee ha tu main keh chuka hun ke mere kuch official aur personal masroofiat thin jin kee wajah se main taweel arse se forum pe contribute nhn ker raha tha. Mujh ko yun lag raha hai ap ne mere lafz "Hosla Shikni" pe kuch ziada hi focus kia hai. Mujh ko na hi kisi member k status se aur na hi number of posts se koyee concern hai. But you can see same reservations in above posts of other members regarding changing environment of the forum. Is ka matlab ha k yeh sirf meree hi soch aur fikar nhn ha balke dosre members bhee aesi trah sochte hain. Yeh bat apko ek sada see misal se samajh ajaye gi ager ek class main ek group shore sharabe main masroof ho aur dosra group parhne kee koshish ker raha ho to jo students parhna cha rahe hon gay un ko shore shrabe kee wajah se disturbance hogy.

Yasir ek aur baat main dil harne walon main se nhn hun. Na to yahan member ke har post k against remuneration milta ha aur na hi number of post kee koyee khas worth ha.
Ager main ek tipic pe baree research k bad 3 pages ka koyee article forum pe post kerta hun to us se mujh ko koyee zati faida nhn hoga but ager mera ek article jo ke A-4 size k 1 page pe mushtamil ho ager wo kisi technical journal/periodical main publish hota hai to us ka mujh ko bohat faida hai muhj ko ICMAP kee taraf se CPD hours milain gay aur dosre main apni publications ke references apnee C.V main mention ker sakoon ga in other words it will cause in value addition regarding my career building.
Main ya koyee bhee members jo yahan contribute ker rahe hain wo sirf apne fellow members ko help out kerne ke liay ker rahe hain.

Anyhow I am agree with your statement regarding members Status and Number of posts of members and worth.


Ager Koyee baat meree bury lagee ho to main dil kee gehrayion se mazrat khawa hun.


Regards,

Awais Aftab
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Post: #47
 
Awais.

Dear, Gunah-Garon say kya Maafi maangna. Itminan hua k aap ko mari baat samajh agai Aur Shukria mari izzat karnay ka........Mari zindagi ko esay logon ki humesha kami rahi hay.

All the Best.

Regards.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Post: #48
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nomanchaudhry</i>
<br />CGA Canada is exemption 12 papers out of 17 to qualified ACMA- ICMAP. therefore i think if one were to obtain ACMA-UK on basis of ICMAP and then migrate to canada, take exemptions from CMA-Canada and also complete CGA, i think it should be good enough to get a decent starting job
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Either of CMA (Canada) or CGA is enough to get a decent job.

2nd Canadian designation is optional, NOT mandatory. More than 95% of jobs only require any of CA/CMA/CGA.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Post: #49
 
mr toronto boy i am finally inducted in pwc.yesterday was my 2nd interview and it really went well.can you please tell me, will pwc experience will help me in immigration and in my career ahead .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Post: #50
 
Immigration Yes, I think so.

Career Yes, off-course.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Post: #51
 
no it is not a tribe of sindh .it is caste and we have a small village between Moro and naushehroferoze.i asked about immigration because my two uncles are currently working in Canada.one in Toronto and and the other in Ottawa.both are working in top organizations of their respective fields.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Post: #52
 
ive heard cima is exempting b.com from 1st 5 papers who register before 31st otctober 2010. with all due respect, this sounds more like a doscount bargain on a shoe store than coming from a professional body who for years awarded only about 4 or 5 exemptions to pakistani CMA's and baout 6 or 7 to Pakistani CA's. its a shame that these british so called world class accounting bodies stoop so low in 3rd world countries like Pakistani just to get as many students as possible and the govt over here is totally sleeping. so much precious foreign exchange going out unabated in the name of exam fees and all....
this is not the case in india, when icaew tried to enter indian market sometime back, the ICAI went to court and stopped them from counducting papers in india, icaew was then forced to enter in a humilitaing contract whereby a CA from india is exempted all 14 papers of ICAEW and is only required to take the case study whilse a CA from ICAEW who wants to do india CA, must pass all papers of final part. isnt it strange??? consider the fact that in India they have only recently started adopting IAS and IFRS whereas relevant papers of ICAEW have beeb based on IAS and IFRS for a long time....
another interesting aspect is that Pakistani CA's r allowed exemptions of 13 out of 14 papers, and that too after actively being pursued by ICAP....
another aspect of the matter is that as far as i know (correct me if i am wrong), threre r about 145k qualified CA's from ICAI and around 120k students, that means a pakistani CA who completes ICAEW qualification has a lot of competitors in the international market....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2010, 12:13 AM
Post: #53
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sherazbohio@hotmail.com</i>
<br />no it is not a tribe of sindh .it is caste and we have a small village between Moro and naushehroferoze.i asked about immigration because my two uncles are currently working in Canada.one in Toronto and and the other in Ottawa.both are working in top organizations of their respective fields.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

MashaAllah... I wish you best of luck.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2010, 12:13 AM
Post: #54
 
The International Database provided estimated census figures according to which currently there are around 7 Billion human beings on the globe.

Regards,
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Post: #55
 
this is to you Mr Toronto boy.i have certain questions regarding the CICA.has cica allowed its students to fulfill the experience requirement in industry as well. secondly the initiative by the Canada government relating to recognition of foreign trained accountants called economic action plan, what does that mean, i mean will there be some relaxation of the strict requirements of Canada's dynamic job market.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2010, 03:20 AM
Post: #56
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sherazbohio@hotmail.com</i>
<br />this is to you Mr Toronto boy.i have certain questions regarding the CICA.has cica allowed its students to fulfill the experience requirement in industry as well. secondly the initiative by the Canada government relating to recognition of foreign trained accountants called economic action plan, what does that mean, i mean will there be some relaxation of the strict requirements of Canada's dynamic job market.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes, CICA is approving ATOs (approved training offices) in industry too. Selection criteria/process to be ATO is quite stringent. Students trained from those industry ATOs would not have public accounting license, but would be called CAs. They can work in any sort of jobs, but to sign audited financials they would need public accounting license, for which they would have to complete public accounting hours and requirements. Please note that public accounting license is something different from accounting designation like CA/CMA/CGA. Vast majority of trained accountants do not work in public accounting but in industry. So, most of them do not need public accounting license but only a designation. However, only those designated accountants who work in public accounting and sign audited financials need "public accounting license". Only those would be required to satisfy requirement of auditing and tax hours.

I don't know much about economic action plan. I think Gov't is trying to streamline acceptance of foreign trained professionals with the help of relative associations. Here in North America, almost all kind of trades/ professions need a license (Canadian) from regulatory authority/ association of that trade or profession. These Canadian trade/ professional associations do not easily accept foreign qualifications and ask applicant to pass their own Canadian exams. This creates a problem for foreign trained professionals. Gov't does not interfere in working of trade/professional associations. However, I think Gov't is trying to improve acceptance of foreign trained professional by industry and associations both.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Post: #57
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nomanchaudhry</i>
<br />ive heard cima is exempting b.com from 1st 5 papers who register before 31st otctober 2010. with all due respect, this sounds more like a doscount bargain on a shoe store than coming from a professional body who for years awarded only about 4 or 5 exemptions to pakistani CMA's and baout 6 or 7 to Pakistani CA's. its a shame that these british so called world class accounting bodies stoop so low in 3rd world countries like Pakistani just to get as many students as possible and the govt over here is totally sleeping. so much precious foreign exchange going out unabated in the name of exam fees and all....
this is not the case in india, when icaew tried to enter indian market sometime back, the ICAI went to court and stopped them from counducting papers in india, icaew was then forced to enter in a humilitaing contract whereby a CA from india is exempted all 14 papers of ICAEW and is only required to take the case study whilse a CA from ICAEW who wants to do india CA, must pass all papers of final part. isnt it strange??? consider the fact that in India they have only recently started adopting IAS and IFRS whereas relevant papers of ICAEW have beeb based on IAS and IFRS for a long time....
another interesting aspect is that Pakistani CA's r allowed exemptions of 13 out of 14 papers, and that too after actively being pursued by ICAP....
another aspect of the matter is that as far as i know (correct me if i am wrong), threre r about 145k qualified CA's from ICAI and around 120k students, that means a pakistani CA who completes ICAEW qualification has a lot of competitors in the international market....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Waysay waqai CIMA ki yah policy kutch samajh nahi aai. Main nay pahlay nahi comment kia kay bhai log bura na maan jain kahin. Warna soorat-e-haal kutch Oct 31 tak ki sale jari hay ki si hi lagti hay.

Raha sawal, ICAEW nay kis ko kitni exemptions di, tu mayray khyal main baykaar baat hay. Jitna mil raha hay wo bhi kafi hay. 1 ya 2 paper idhar ya odhar say kitna farg paray ga jabkay passing result bhi above 80% hay. Iss liay jo bhi hay os say faida othain.

Bhai, front line par maar ham kha rahay hain, dono taraf walay bhi, fauji bhi hamaray hi maartay hain, kahtay hain akaylaa nahi chorain gay Pakistan ko mushkil main, aur phir jakar doosray mulk say civil nuclear technology ka muaahida kartay hain. Oper say na tu hamain technology daytay hain, aur agar koi hamara doosra dost mulk hamain koi 1 ya 2 plant bhi laga kar dayni ki batain karay tu oska bhi technical terms ki baat karkay rasta roknay ki koshish kartay hain. Yah tu haal hay hamari maddad kay daway daron ka. Na khud khailna na hi kisi doosray ko khailnay dayna. Ab aysi soorat-e-haal main ham equal treatments ki kia batain karain bhai. Iss liay jo mil raha hay ossi par qanaat karain aur apnay aap ko kisi qabil banai.

Raha swal lot of international competition ka tu bhai competition kay dar say ghar par tu nahi baytha raha jasakta hay.

Aaj bhi aur aanay wala waqt bhi knowledge based economies ka hay. Global village main ham taqreeban har field main (including accounting) skilled based global professionals supply karkay apni jaga bana saktay hain. Abhi tu ham nay middle east ki emerging markets bhi capture nahi ki hain. Even existing demand is much more than competition.

Think globally. Educate, train, and supply skilled professionals for global economy. This should be our aim.

Wasalam
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Post: #58
 
Thanks God sanity is prevailing. We have to measure things in global perspective. When total human beings are above 7 Billion, you should not be feared of increasing qualified people around. This has to happen. You need to be competitive and efficient if you pine for a good survival.

Regards,
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Post: #59
 
in addition to my previous post on cima's new exemption policy, the update is not only cima is exempting 5 subjects to b.com (pass), there is no exemption fees levied and subscription fees for 2010 and 2011 is also waived off!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Post: #60
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nomanchaudhry</i>
<br />in addition to my previous post on cima's new exemption policy, the update is not only cima is exempting 5 subjects to b.com (pass), there is no exemption fees levied and subscription fees for 2010 and 2011 is also waived off!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Nouman, although qualified CMA's (Pakistan) widely become members of PIPFA and CIMA but CIMA's membership is only obtained for immigration purposes. Moreover CMA's (U.K) mostly get membership of ICMAP to enjoy lot of benefits.

I want to say that CIMA's member in Pakistan do not have any authority or legitimacy of practice in the field of accounts, audit, and tax & corporate laws.

In my opinion although getting education from CIMA and ACCA results in the outflow of foreign exchange from the county but CIMA qualifieds cannot give tough time to ICMAPIANS at present.
In my opinion CIMA's membership provide wide range of benefits to those CMA's (pakistan) who want to immigrate to UK,Canand and any European country so dont worry about seasonal offer of CIMA.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)