Registrations to Accountancy Forum have been reopened!
Please feel free to register an account and take part in the discussions.

Old returning members are requested to run the Lost password routine in the log in form to generate a new password.
This is a mandatory step as we have migrated to a new forum software.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PAC vs SKANS........
05-16-2004, 03:40 AM
PAC vs SKANS........
Hello Friends!
As we all know that In Lahore, both PAC & SKANS are the most reputed RAETs' of ICAP.There is a strong competetion b/w these two institutes.PAC has the best faculty among all RAETs' in Pakistan,On the other hand,SKANS' results are more better in some cases.Is it true?But the students of PAC like SKANS & the students of SKANS like PAC...Why?
PACs' website http://www.pac.edu.pk
SKANS website http://www.skans.edu.pk

<"A realm of control">
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2004, 06:47 PM

Agreed...

Its how we get satisfaction from where...As humans are never satisfied so they always look for options which give them more satisfaction.

PAC is a good institute, as i studied there in foundation level. The faculty is good, environment is ok. Somewhat i felt that i was always under pressure of studies, maybe part of my nature, maybe due to atmosphere. But i rate PAC a very good place to study.

SKANS....no opinion dude, as i have no idea.

CAPS....a place i love to study, because everything is so fine there...

Lahore Uni. of Sir Maqbool....A definite place to go....

So...my conclusion

Its the satisfaction,,,,you go for!
08-13-2004, 09:29 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> But i rate PAC a very good place to study.

CAPS....a place i love to study, because everything is so fine there...

Lahore Uni. of Sir Maqbool....A definite place to go....

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

hi,

i don't understand what are u trying to say? if u had to choose one which would it be? as u say all are good ,probably in different ways, could u describe what is good in which instituion?