Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FED @ 19.5%
01-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Post: #1
FED @ 19.5%
There is FED @ 19.5% on Telecommunication Services in Table II of First Schedule. tell me either it is adjustable or not?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Post: #2
 
This is in VAT mode so it can be claimed as input
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2011, 04:34 AM
Post: #3
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by olympia</i>
<br />There is FED @ 19.5% on Telecommunication Services in Table II of First Schedule. tell me either it is adjustable or not?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes it is adjustable because fed is chargeable in the mode of value added tax @19.5 % net of all direct exp.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Post: #4
 
Thnks masood & Umar )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Post: #5
 
Offcourse Adjustable.

Regards.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Post: #6
 
thnks yasir bhai )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Post: #7
 
Bohat Buri baat hay Olympia. Sahi jawab mainay dia or Thanks tum Yasir Bhai ko kar rahi ho.......Thanks mujhay karona dear.

Regards.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Post: #8
 
Slm to every one
To All Dear
Electricity par 1%FED hota hai ju adjust ni hota yani advance tax mai show ni karte, jab ke ap log upper ke rahe hai telecommunication services par FED 19.5% adjust hota hai. Can any on give me list of such items on which FED is adjustable.

Second question is that I have seen practically different amount of FED in electricity bill, can any one guide me any slab rate regarding FED on different items eg electricity,telephone , gas.
w8ting 4 ur swift reply.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Post: #9
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by pepsi</i>
<br />Slm to every one
To All Dear
Electricity par 1%FED hota hai ju adjust ni hota yani advance tax mai show ni karte, jab ke ap log upper ke rahe hai telecommunication services par FED 19.5% adjust hota hai. Can any on give me list of such items on which FED is adjustable.

Second question is that I have seen practically different amount of FED in electricity bill, can any one guide me any slab rate regarding FED on different items eg electricity,telephone , gas.
w8ting 4 ur swift reply.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">


http//n.fbr.gov.pk/sros/FederalExciseSROs/2009/2009SRO478.pdf
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Post: #10
 
laptop sir or any other member kindly
if u have list then provid me regardind FED rate and it is adjustable or not .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Post: #11
 
kindly reply
kafi time ho gaya .
is there no one to provide this list.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Post: #12
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by olympia</i>
<br />There is FED @ 19.5% on Telecommunication Services in Table II of First Schedule. tell me either it is adjustable or not?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

dear sir,

mere hisab se adjustable hai,FYI.

Kindly see below link F.E.D. Act and S.R.O

http//n.fbr.gov.pk/ShowDocument.aspx?Actionid=1390 (FED ACT)

http//n.fbr.gov.pk/SROsShows.aspx?ActionID=4112&Path=http//n.fbr.gov.pk/sros/FederalExciseSROs/2006/2006sro550.pdf&Type=SROS (please full copy and paste it browse bar)

and go head fed act

1. Page No.8, Chapter II, Section 3 (d).
2. Page No.11, Section 7
3. Page No.49, Table II, S.No.6
4. Attached Notification (S.R.O. 550(I)/2006) should be read with reference to Section 7 of F.E.D. Act.

noted SRO 550/2006 mention section 3 of Sales Tax Act , this section belong is scope of tax ( please also read sales tax act).


thats my think , please laptop sir confirm it is right or wrong

rgds
Muhammad Junaid
0332-2271210
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2011, 06:01 PM
Post: #13
 
Hey there,this is Kenjifujima,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you. Buy Tera Gold
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Post: #14
 
Importer Jo RD pay kerta hai Import stage per kiya wooh apne sale mien RD dekhaiye ga or agar dekhaiye ga tu kiya wooh adjust bhe kere ga sale sai?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Post: #15
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bashi</i>
<br />Importer Jo RD pay kerta hai Import stage per kiya wooh apne sale mien RD dekhaiye ga or agar dekhaiye ga tu kiya wooh adjust bhe kere ga sale sai?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

pehle tou aap ye beatain ke ap Import Stage Pe kitne RD bhar rahe hain kyun ke SED ko bill of entry mein RD karke likhte hain FED ko bhe RD kar ke likhte hain aur SED 1% jo ke ab 2.5% ho gaya hai aur FED bohat qisam ke hote hain SEE first schedule of FED act.aur serial no baten ke ap ke item kon se hai.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)