Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MYASCO in Lahore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />

Besides I am sure any thing I say to you will not be accepted at your end..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No sir, its not the PROFESSIONAL way to ignore once queries and issues! Wont you help me and others?

Do you think I ought to be professional now, a couple of posts ago you had rattled on about me not being a professional.. and .. why a change.. all of a sudden?
Sir chorain na ab fazool behas ko...baat konsi hoti hai aur kahan chali jati hai ap k sath discussions main!these things compel me to become rude! If you dont have the relevant answers then plz its not the way to reply!!!!

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />No young man,,
we dont want admin checking the owners, we want them checking the users, there's a difference between the two. so correct yourself.

Wut do u mean by saying this.....
and if u live in Islamabad v can both meet u to tell u that v r separate persons. although thoughts r the same.
and Mr. Pracs Ali is a Gold medalist of ICAP in Financial Accounting of Module C in Autumn 2004. and u have also rediculed ICAP by saying that he is gold medalist of somewhere.
And sir i read ur post on IFRS 5, but i didnt find any contribution on that from ur side. As i have read IFRS 5 only once and i know the issue. u being so senior, a much better answer is expected from u in this regard. i think u havent given a read to IFRS 5, otherwise its not a big issue.
and Ali discussed this topic before on Orkut. and my reply on this topic was that <b>if it is a sale and lease back as finance leas it will not be classified under IFRS 5 and if it is a sale and lease back as operating lease, it will be classified under IFRS 5.</b> Ali's stance was different on it, but in the end i was able to convince him. I think that he still had doubts in his mind regarding the issue. so he started the topic here.
And dear goodman i dont know from where u judge the contribution of a member. i came on this forum 2-3 months ago. Since then i have tried to participate in every constructive question i.e. in tax galary and accounting and corporate governance galary. But i have not yet seen any reply from Mr. pracs on them. I respect him being an ACA and FCCA as im myself doing both. But as far as the discussions on this forum are concerned my views r quite different, and my expectations are quite high.
Hope to see something constructive from u all seniors.
Leave them Abdur.Rehman in their own world. They are here just to see who have praised them and who have supported them!

Yarrr just show me a single constructive post in this forum in which the so called senior members have contributed! they are here to just tell others how can one join ACCA/CA etc. come on, these are minor issues and are very well responded by others as well.

We have very high expectations from you senior people, but alas I havent seen a single post which make me able to convince myself that seniors are right in condemning and blaming me for opposing them!

So sad....! and if I am creating a trouble for you senior ppl then I think its a matter of shame for all of us that seniors are predicting trouble simply bekoz juniors are asking questions/querries specifically related to the profession....!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />Pracs, kindly donot post any reply to Ali. Everybody on the forum knows that your professional standing is by far the best. You have performed and achieved what KPMG trainees dream about day and night. Please keep on helping and assisting with your knowledge and experience, people like yourself are the real wealth of our nation. guys lets respect the man who finds time despite his busy schedule to come here and share his vision with us.

I would like to request the admin to ascertain if any members have been using multiple ids, it can be easily done by viewing the log of IP addresses.

Advise taken Goodman,.. I think that might just be the smartest thing to do. I tried for them to see the bigger picture, for them to come out of their little 'well' and try to open their minds to 'other possibilities' but alas, they do not understand and are pretty much wrought in their own worlds of I don't know some superiority complex or some thing.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>

Advise taken Goodman,.. I think that might just be the smartest thing to do. I tried for them to see the bigger picture, for them to come out of their little 'well' and try to open their minds to 'other possibilities' but alas, they do not understand and are pretty much wrought in their own worlds of I don't know some superiority complex or some thing.

"phool ki patti say kat sakta hai heray ka jigar"
"mard-e-nadan par kalam-e-narm-o-nazuk b-e-asar"

Its enough, if one can get its meanings[8D]

Yeah i think that the time u waste in replying our posts, shud be given to ur studies. and Plz IFRS shud be the priority, as they contain the latest accounting issues.
Good luck Ali bhaiii i am with u
well Abdul Rehman
I must admire your dedication towards your training firm (KPMG) that you want to see your firm ahead of other firms. This is something which is missing from most trainees in UK these days. But young man, sometimes its better to hear other people's views and especially of pracs standing and mildly correct/disagree them, we are all here to share information. I do come to Islamabad almost once every one two months, but unfortnately I wont be able to see you, not now and not for your stated objective.

I did not know that Ali was a Gold medallist and position holder, if he is its a big achievement, but dear he is not the only Gold Medallist and position holder here on this form, rest assured.

Last but not least, it is considered highly unprofessional to name your firms clients either in public or privately, I am reasonably sure ICAP does not allow it and I am absolutely certain ACCA and ICAEW does not permit it. The guidance say that people can find out themselves but you must not disclose clients and It is there for an extremely good reason.

anyway good luck with your studies. Please tell me how hot is it over there and have the mangoes arrived in the market or not.
Oh My God,
U people are still querrling like kids. That's Weird.
Sir first of all, my point was just that, if someone is given facts, he shud come with facts not views, as this is a public forum and a person may be misguided from someone's views.

Its ok if u dont want to meet me, but it was highly childish of u giving such kind of remarks, that v r same person.

And sir the firms are not allowed to publicize their clients. And publicizing means that u shud not give a list of ur clients in a newspaper or brochure or website, with a view to attracting other clients. But it does not mean that a person shud not take the names of clients of his firms to make a point on someone. This is just an informal discussion forum and i dont see any issue like that on this forum.<b> And as u know that Financial statements of a listed company is a public document and auditors report is attached to that document, in which the name of auditor is also mentioned. So, i absolutely dont see any point in giving the name of a listed company being our client in my capacity of an idividual.</b>

thanx 4 the Goodwill remarks. Well its getting hotter and hotter here. But the hotters it gets the sweeter r the mangoes. so they r in the market.
Thanx and have a nice summer there..
Pracs runs an internet cafe. Lets rename him as a prick. KPMG is special and will remain special. Lets call it number 1 !
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by usmankhalid</i>
<br />Pracs runs an internet cafe. Lets rename him as a prick. KPMG is special and will remain special. Lets call it number 1 !

You are crossing all limits,.. mind your language. I am reporting you to the Admin. You are trying to start all this flamming again.
@Pracs

I would request Pracs not to reply to these kids. moreover when this KPMG or perhaps THK or whatever claims to be No.1 then its only a very loud laughter which they need. As we all know where does the ranking starts after AFF so we dont need to look down at KHT or THK or KTH or HKT.
after reading all of the above, i mean the whole 2 pages, i am with the thinking now ke aap marddon kee laraiee kitni boring hoti hai. issay tou samjhnay ke liye bhi 2 brains chahiye atleast. touba touba....i wish my husband is never from accounts department.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6