Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Females in ICAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dears,

Members should be encouraged to take part in the forum activities instead of just looking on it "for something". This way, they will probably not find "something else" sort of things.

This is only a suggesion.

Further, anything is not merely a matter between Amir or Kamran becoz both of us are not personalized. Things can go much smoother if other members also contribute what they feel appropriate about the discussions being made.

Since a number of days, I am feeling that the forum is not getting its objectives. This is my feeling and may not be so in others' opinion. Very rarely the professional issues are raised and the issues which appear to have been raised are normally of very initial level.

Anything complex either is not asked for and if rarely is asked, it does not get proper responses.

All members should pay attention to this matter, if consider my words correct.

Regards,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dears,

Members should be encouraged to take part in the forum activities instead of just looking on it "for something". This way, they will probably not find "something else" sort of things.

This is only a suggesion.

Further, anything is not merely a matter between Amir or Kamran becoz both of us are not personalized. Things can go much smoother if other members also contribute what they feel appropriate about the discussions being made.

Since a number of days, I am feeling that the forum is not getting its objectives. This is my feeling and may not be so in others' opinion. Very rarely the professional issues are raised and the issues which appear to have been raised are normally of very initial level.

Anything complex either is not asked for and if rarely is asked, it does not get proper responses.

All members should pay attention to this matter, if consider my words correct.

Regards,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Very well said sir but unfortunately I am still young in the field of accountancy I come here to learn from people like you and pracs who are a wealth of knowledge. Compared to you people nothing I can say could be termed as remotely professional.

Regards
I agree 2 Kamran Bhai
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />do you remember the words from urdu book;

Aanday ka aagay roiay
apnay hi diday khoiay.

hope you would understand, these words carry their beauty in urdu only.

Still confused! Now can you tell what were your precise intentions for these linese Goodman

I am so surprised that you didnot get the point of the writing. Its a joke my friend, so members pls. keep up the good work but pls. be considerate of writing space.
the debate was started by madeeha
saying that she has been refused by a firm coz she is a gal, well i cant understand how can any firm does that, infact firms are more interested in hiring female students specially FRSH and MYASCO so all i can say it was a fabricated story to gain sympathies of brothers like u

regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by 4thelement</i>
<br />the debate was started by madeeha
saying that she has been refused by a firm coz she is a gal, well i cant understand how can any firm does that, infact firms are more interested in hiring female students specially FRSH and MYASCO <b>so all i can say it was a fabricated story to gain sympathies of brothers like u</b>
regards

There can be so many other ways and occassions to gain sympathies. so unless you have concrete evidences, please avoid such irresponsible comments.

Thanks [)]

firms are more interested in hiring female students specially FRSH and MYASCO

regards

hope it served the purpose
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Dear
Circumstances has been changed...because of "Roshan Khayali" policy of Musharraf<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Absolutly True INDEED......

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I am really surprised…it is sex discrimination. Boys and girls should be given equal opportunities toward their jobs[/quote]
i completely agree with you sir. girls should change their attitudes to be a good professional.
I don't agree with this girls should sit in home their is no need for them to come to fields like CA or ACCA (Yeh Sinf-e-Nazuk) kay bas ka roog nahi hay......further how can a girl supposed to study for 6 to 7 years(What will happen to merrage Plans "Laugh Out Loud" I am Affraid with the future of CA or ACCA Girls) that is "AZDAWAJI FUTURE".......

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">knowledge and I am 100% in favor of gals to work in various professions to boost up the economy[/quote]

What economy you are talking about dear......<b>Girls have to sit at home they are not supposed to earn money the "NAN-NAFQA(Mantenance Expense)" of girls is the resonsibility of MAN</b>.......

Dear KamranACA sahib could you tell me about late sittings in Firms what girls will do with this is how they cope with this and if girls will off their duty at 5 pm then it will be SEX DISCRIMINATION aginst Man....isn't it.....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">In my view, there is a need for gals to improve their image in the eyes of such firms[/quote]
this is insult of girls by the way what do you mean by this.......

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Further, dont mind but I have personally experienced that female students are prone to so much casual leaves, which I could never understand are why so much compulsory to manage their family affairs.[/quote]

ISSHI LIAY ALLAH(S.W.T) NAY KAHA HAY KAY AUORAT KA ASAL MAQAM CHAR DEWWARI HAY.....be enlightned people have srong reservations init..

[/quote]
[quote]<i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />I am not indulging in the debate that what is the right place for a girl.

Articles, I think, is a tough experience, and for girls situation is tougher. But I have personally seen girls doing articles, effectively managing late sittings and out station assignments. At the same time, they are, to some extent, accommodated by the management. However, reluctance to induct female students is there in quite some firms, and there are reason for that as explained by Kamran. If a female student wants to do articles, many firms are willing to recruit them. Situation may be tough but the things can be managed as 100s of such examples are there.

[/quo
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by noman</i>
<br />girls don't have to go outstation...
they never get harsh bisti from seniors/management
they are not forced for late sittings

as result they get more time to study...and less tension than boys...

its all discrimination against boys....

I second with this ...
I think this is also a main reason for unemployement that women are also working side by side with men. If there is no male to support the family then it is the situation where women should work to support the family, otherwise they should stay home and put their attention for the best take care of children.

Thanks
females shud be kept at home
Pages: 1 2 3 4