Accountancy Forum

Full Version: After F.sc want to do CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
HI I AM ANAM I HAVE POSTED MESSAGE LOTS OF TIME BUT DIDN'T GET ANY REPLY
PLZ HELP ME I TOOK PAPERS OF PRE-ENGINNERING BUT I AM HAVING A SUPPLY. NOW I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH ENGINNERING WANT TO DO CA. MY PERCENTAGE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR CA THEY WANT 60% AND ABOVE MARKS TO TKAE ADMISSION IN CA. I CONFIRMED THIS FROM AL.HAMD. PLZ TELL ME IF I DO CAT, WILL THEY PERMIT ME IN CA. PLZ HELP ME OUT. I BELONG TO VERY POOR FAMILY BUT I ASSURE YOU ONETHING I WILL WORK HARD A LOT INSH.ALLAH. I WANT ONE CHANCE FROM GOD TO PROVE MYSELF. I DONT HAVE ANY ONE TO GUIDE ME. PLZ HELP MJE I WILL BE THANKFULL TO YOU.
If you have less than 60% marks in HSSC then you will have to pass the Pre-entry Proficiency Test(PPT) in order to register as a CA student. Information on PPT is available on the following link
http//www.icap.org.pk/userfiles/file/Form/Latest_Sample_Test_Paper.pdf

CAT is not recognized by ICAP. CAT is a route to ACCA.
Hello DEAR ANAM NAZ dont mind it You said that you belong to a poor family then how can you manage the expenditures of C.A [)]I ALSO DONE F.Sc pre medical but reply me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz[I]
Well anam i assume that you are a student having good determination,
1.wellcome to accountancy form,it z the good plate form 4 acounting students,and it help me a lot,
2.As odaysee told you about ppt you have to clear the test if u have less than 60% marks in fsc.After pasing ppt alhamd will manage an intree test i think very simple test,dont fear about it,just pass ppt
3.If you belongs to a poor family than dont mind icap is offering finencial assistance 4 needy studnts and i think alhamd is also offering "qarz a hasna" 4 maritorios and needy studnts.
4. Dont mind you are not succeeded in your exams or studies any time,bcz acounting is a knowlege totally difrnt from science subjects.Mean i saw many studnts null in fsb but now enjoying acca.
(ca need more hard work as acca)
THANK YOU SHASHAN FOR YOUR KIND REPLY. CAN YOU TELL ME ONE MORE THING, WHAT KIND OF ENTRY TEST THEY TAKE? AND HOW MANY SUBJECTS?
R u talking about intree test of alhamd?
There is very simple test 50% maths (majorty of questions from ssc)
i think 25 % general knowlege (from last 1 week news paper)
and 25% english gramer.
And sorry i have no information about ppt but i think in ppt the above method is gona b held.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER. TAKE CARE. AND TELL ME IF YOU KNOW WHEN CA ADMISSIONS ARE GONNA BE HELD?
I REGULARLY VISIT THIS FORUM. AND YOU ALL GUYS AND GIRLS ARE DOING STUPENDOUS JOB. IF A PERRSON WANTS GUIDNANCE IN A RIGHT WAY RRELATED TO ACCOUNT. JUST DO VISIT THIS FORUM. I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU TO HELP YOUR JUNIORS.
Well before this tell me about your % of fsc,and what about your supli,then i can pridct when u r gona enrolled in ca.
Well dear ANAM I also want to do C.A but some suddenly financial crisis [V] it will be difficult for me to do this I GOT 68 PERCENT marks but have you any idea about the study of C.A [)] tell me what is gonna and for what purpose [?]i heard first time about this [0] are you know about this [|)] tell me[)]
WELL, SHASHAN I AM GONNA TAKE MY SUPPLY IN UP COMING MONTH. I HAD 54% MARKS IN HSC PART 1.
WELL, NATASHA DEAR I AM NOT SENIOR IN THIS FORUM. WHAT EVER I NOW I'M TELLING IF I'M WRONG SO PLZ SENIORS CORRECT ME. I AM GIVING THE ANSWER OF YOUR FIRST QUESTION
<b>1 Examination Papers</b>

<u><i>FOUNDATION,</i> </u>
Module- A has two subjects

1. Functional English 2. quantitative method

Module- B has three subjects

1. Introduction to Economics 2.Intoduction to Financial Accounting 3. Mercantile Law

<u><i>INTERMEDIATE</i></u>
Module- C has four things

1. Financial Accounting 2. Taxation 3. Bussiness Commmunication and Behavioural Studies And PSTC (Presentation Skills Training Course)

Module- D has 4 subjects

1. Company Law 2. Cost Accounting 3. Auditing 4 Information Technology.......

And I don't know about E F module. I wrote above info from Al-HAmd's prospectus.
Ok if u r aspecting to get 60% marks in ur intermediat then no need of fair just pass your papers and easily enroll in C.A from alhamd or TSA,IF u cant get 60% marks in fsc then try to contact icap karachi via their website,to confrm when ppt is gona b held.In quetta it helds 2 or 3 times a year but i dont know about kharachi,well u may apply 4 ppt with awaiting result.
My advice for u to contact with icap ask them about ppt and give ppt ,when ur result anounced then u may apply 4 any institute easily but your main exam is ppt.
THANK YOU SHASHAN YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR ME. NO I AM NOT ASPECTING MORE THAN 54 I JUST WANT TO CLEAR MY SUPPPLY AND THATS ALL. FROM WHERE I CAN GIVE PPT AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBER OF ICAP.
PLZ TELL ME THE WEBSITE PLZ
Pages: 1 2 3 4