Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA Exemptions for CA Intermediate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />why do you want to know mere bhai ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Nuthing yar Tc and thanks alot -)
np
raza..u've already started CA...but now why are u asking about exemptions to CA's by acca??
acca students search for firms to become a CA.. Wink
why do u wanna go in opposite direction?? /
are u finding CA very difficult and willing to leave it??
and gooner....do tell me why u left CA??
it matter for us..plz and honestly please Wink
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FutureCA</i>
<br />raza..u've already started CA...but now why are u asking about exemptions to CA's by acca??
acca students search for firms to become a CA.. Wink
why do u wanna go in opposite direction?? /
are u finding CA very difficult and willing to leave it??

Arey dude mene gooner se pocha hai k CA k baad ACca me kitni exemptions hain inshallah CA k baad mera Acca ka bhe irada hai ! -) Bus Allah Karam KEre abhi tak tu koi difficulty nahi hui or inshallah agey bhe nahi hugi P RAza CA First Attempt From AF Fergusons P -) -)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FutureCA</i>
<br />and gooner....do tell me why u left CA??
it matter for us..plz and honestly please Wink

Seriously gooner i sldo want to know this yar -)
haha. you guyz seem to be really keen on knowing. give me a good reason why you want to know.
haha u think we r keen..
atleast i m not!!
i wish u had a brave soul to stick with CA..because there are only few people who have guts to study CA..others start it and leave it in the half way because they are afraid!!
i think your answer is somewhere in my reply!! Wink
and raza i've never heard someone doing Ca to get exemptions for ACCa..
well best of luck for fergusons )
<br />haha u think we r keen..
atleast i m not!!
i wish u had a brave soul to stick with CA..because there are only few people who have guts to study CA..others start it and leave it in the half way because they are afraid!!
i think your answer is somewhere in my reply!! Wink

chalo bhai aap ki brave soul ko salam. happy. it is needless to get into this debate. best of luck for your CA. inshallah you will qualify bcz you share the same arrogance that i find with many CA students. im not brave. when did i say that. khush reh bhai and whatever you think is my reason, i think it was you who stated that it matters to you.

Adios
and one more thing FutureCA, atleast i had the brave soul to tell on this forum that i left CA.
thanks for your wishes gooner..!
i am seriously not much interested for your reason of leaving CA...!
as i have already begun it..and my goal is to finish it..!
*PEACE*
<br />and raza i've never heard someone doing Ca to get exemptions for ACCa..
well best of luck for fergusons )

See dude i told u i want to do ACCA After CA ok !!! Mera dil keraha kia pata CA k baad CIA keron i dont need advice from u P i seek advice from man like gooner ciapk and kamran ! -)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />and one more thing FutureCA, atleast i had the brave soul to tell on this forum that i left CA.

I appreciate u gooner -) koi baat nahi ups and downs are a part of this life -) inshallah u will be successful one day -)
thnx raza. you know we are all on this forum to help each other. when i have a query, i post it on the forum just like you did. we need to help rather than enforce our understanding and decisions on others which unfortunately some of the forum members do.

Rgds,
Pages: 1 2 3